• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yo.... Signage

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Seriously.......... you think they ponder about that kinda stuff ?? signage is still counting flies and tex is off working on a job.

TheBarricade

I disagreed with one of your posts... Big deal.

Now you are going around thumbs downing everything I post... even though there is nothing to disagree with.

Are you hurt? I am going to practice what we've all be taught from an earlier thread and am going to be more empathetic about your emotions. I am here to listen... go ahead, tell me your story...

I am hurt.
My current emotion: Hungry

Last edited:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
20201220_125540.jpg

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It's gluten free without cheese and meat...just veggies.... not as good as other pizza... but still good. There is no bad pizza

TheBarricade

I will literally eat any pizza right now--salad pizza, dough and sauce pizza, cheese on cheese on cheese pizza, steak pizza, hot dog pizza--you name it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I used to have a neighbor who always said, there's no bad pizza. She passed about 20 years ago, not from a bad pizza, but she weighed in at about 425lbs. She lived on frozen pizza outta the box and lousy pizza. I later found out, she never knew really good pizza. Her idea of a scrumptionallyishous pizza....... was from the bowling alley about 4 miles away. She said, ya might hafta travel for it, but it's worth it. Cripes, I've driven 35 miles already for good pizza. I have two of those pizza box warmers. Baz....... you know of some of the pizza around here.

TheBarricade

I used to have a neighbor who always said, there's no bad pizza. She passed about 20 years ago, not from a bad pizza, but she weighed in at about 425lbs. She lived on frozen pizza outta the box and lousy pizza. I later found out, she never knew really good pizza. Her idea of a scrumptionallyishous pizza....... was from the bowling alley about 4 miles away. She said, ya might hafta travel for it, but it's worth it. Cripes, I've driven 35 miles already for good pizza. I have two of those pizza box warmers. Baz....... you know of some of the pizza around here.
Homemade pizza is the best, imo. However, I will absolutely willingly go for a shitty frozen pizza from time to time.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
It is possible for a bowling alley to have amazing pizza. We've had kiddo parties at a roller rink, and this place called Wonderland (like a mini theme park). Great places to have a kids birthday, and for some reason their pizza is amaaaaazing. Maybe it's to keep parents coming back. IDK - but it's good!

Baz

One of the things i miss going down to the US (before this Covid crap) is the Pizza !
And i just decided i am eating pizza tonight ... Thanks Texas_Signmaker :big laugh:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Come to think of it, I think I'll be suggesting pizza for dinner tonight too!

...won't be coming from the skating rink or Wonderland though. That is for sure. I hope they don't go under after this mess.

TheBarricade

I hate all of you. I am still at work because apparently this HP tech doesn't feel like I need to go home anytime soon.