• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yo.... Signage

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just can't picture myself thinking, let alone saying, I eat like a rabbit, but feel amazing. Most of the time, if I eat normal portions and eat a little of everything and don't much touch fast food products, I feel pretty amazing..... even at my age. I cannot remember the last time I had any mickey Ds, burger king or any of those other fast food joints. A well made pizza, sandwich or home cooked meal, made from scratch is all ya need. Guess I'm lucky. We don't have any box food, canned food other than some broths, but even that, we have about 30 quarts of venison stock and all the meat we eat is from local farmers and the best you can buy. Wife makes meals, soups, pies, desserts like I said from scratch. We're still eating from our garden and will have some left over after we start new this year. Being gluten intolerant can be a bad thing, but I don't understand why the vast majority is younger people. You rarely hear of it in older people.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
After a few weeks of eating "clean" I really started noticing a difference. The energy level went up and the sluggishness is gone. I juice most of the day so I don't have the after lunch crash... in fact I don't take lunches anymore...just drink and I'm done. Knowing how this feels and how I felt before, I will take this over the hamburgers and tacos any day of the week. It aint fun not eating bad food...but that "fun" only lasts the 10 minutes while you are eating it... feeling good lasts all day. I run circles around any of my helpers when we are out in the field..

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, and ya most likely sh!t all the time, just like a rabbit. I guess one can get used to anything, if ya have to, but I'm just glad I can basically do most of the things I still want, unless my wife second guesses me....................:rolleyes:

highrolling24

After a few weeks of eating "clean" I really started noticing a difference. The energy level went up and the sluggishness is gone. I juice most of the day so I don't have the after lunch crash... in fact I don't take lunches anymore...just drink and I'm done. Knowing how this feels and how I felt before, I will take this over the hamburgers and tacos any day of the week. It aint fun not eating bad food...but that "fun" only lasts the 10 minutes while you are eating it... feeling good lasts all day. I run circles around any of my helpers when we are out in the field..

Yea I dont take lunches anymore, I just drink and then I am done! For some reason though I still crash (I guess they call it pass out) I don't know how you say you feel good I feel like sh!t when I drink and don't eat. I must be missing something. Well time to drink, I will feel good for a little while. Bottoms up. Gotta remember I live in WI.

gabagoo

I sometimes have a protein shake at work in the morning and I am quite amazed how it keeps me going all day and I have no hunger for lunch

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I didn't think "liquids" would keep me full either.. thought I would just piss them out in an hour... but surprisingly it does make you feel full.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Since we are talking about food... this is what my hubby is gettin' for valentines day... It's a pickle bouquet! With bacon roses

pickle-bouquet.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Baz