• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You know your town inspectors stink....

Mainframe

Dude I can get you some stuff to spray on there that will not let anything grow for 3 years. I have Round-ups big brother here on the farm...how would they like that? The stuff I have to use kills plants in a 10' area just from the vapors when you open the barrel.. My beans are Hy-bred to withstand it, but anything else is dead for sure.

This is what I would do:thumb:

BobM

I'm sure your time is better spent on your business and "cutting the grass", but, you have to show up at their meeting and protest. If everyone did, they wouldn't have the time to dream up new ways to raise the money they waste on payroll patriots and do nothing municipal layabouts. Perhaps a call to the local paper about your planned appeal before the City Council. The taxpayers have to be shown the absurdity of what these people are doing in the name of "good government".

binki

we just went through this with the city of bell towing cars from peoples driveways in the middle of the night for made up infractions along with a lot of extortion of businesses. we had the same thing in our city with extortion of businesses and now throughout the state we have this 'service fee' idea on traffic tickets where a $20 traffic ticket costs $400 in 'service fees'. pretty much taxation without a vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/19/balancing-budgets-drivers-backs/

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Keep your clippings in a bag each week, and put the date on each. Show up at the council meeting with every bag as evidence....EVERY bag.

JB