• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You thought you got ripped off?

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Send some corrupt:design: to his place of business and rough him up.

It would be easier on Dan if he just stopped making top notch websites.

StarSign

We actually had a designer looking for a job drop off his portfolio and it had pics of jobs that we had done. He didn't get called back and his portfolio is still here.

Billct2

Starsign reminded me of a time I saw that happen too, a new sign broker stopped in the shop I was working at and his portfolio had pictures of stuff we had made....the boss pulled them out and tossed them and handed the thing back to the very shocked/embaressed guy. So things hacen't changed- just made easier and more wide spread by the web.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Starsign reminded me of a time I saw that happen too, a new sign broker stopped in the shop I was working at and his portfolio had pictures of stuff we had made....the boss pulled them out and tossed them and handed the thing back to the very shocked/embaressed guy. So things hacen't changed- just made easier and more wide spread by the web.

We had a similar thing happen a few years ago with our clipart. A door to door salesman came in offering a big CD bundle of artwork for sale shown in a catalog he was carrying. Our work started appearing on page 3. When he saw my anger, he grabbed the catalog and ran out the door.

HulkSmash

We actually found a few more members who have stolen content from Prowraps Site.
Chris is giving them the opportunity to take it down before they get called out and embarrassed in front
of everyone here. So um, work fast.

ProWraps

if you go to dmca.com they have a tool that is basically a search. pretty neat.

we have found two members here that have ripped from our site....

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Is this one of them?

Attachments

• aa2.JPG
    aa2.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 82

printpros_au

I feel for you mate, I know the forever endless amount of time and effort that goes in to creating a website. Especially if you did the entire thing yourself.
Without knowing until now I sorta kinda nearly copied what you have in a way.....
I bought these domains back in September, I was doing a little forward thinking
vehiclewrapping.pro
carwrapping.pro
wrapping.pro
thewrap.pro
vinylwrap.pro
None of them go anywhere yet, I still haven't nearly come close to completion on my main domain.