• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo we just finalized

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Too retro?

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• hp.jpg
    hp.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 92

OldPaint

What are we in grade school? Hard headed from like "the situation" because I'm from Jersey...cmon grow up!

On a side note, I don't even watch "Jersey Shore".

Thanks
you dont need to watch ..you live it!!!hahahahahahahha
HARD HEADED...is when people are telling you that what you are doing is bad, but YOU....keep trying, you make small changes to what you think is GREAT)))))

signmeup

That looks familiar Wayne...
How about this one minute wonder?

Attachments

• HurricaneP2.jpg
    HurricaneP2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 97

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.

Locals Find!

Here is some hurricane symbols to use for inspiration. These will be more recognizable as a hurricane.

CLICK HERE

Lose the dark green on the dark blue background. It hurts to read. This is from a consumer standpoint not a designer.

John Butto

4.5minlogo

use one of the google palms someone posted, you could use one of addie hurricane google for the gray

GRAFIKWORX

I find it hard to belive that people will do a logo for someone and not even draw their own Palm trees and hurricane, not the hardest thing to create.

Simple, simple, stuff here............

HulkSmash

Ok so Whos business is it?

Here you say it's your bosses.

My bosses name is DeVault and he owns an engine rebuilding service for Micro sprints called Devo Race Engines and we wanted to keep the same name...that is where Devo Designs came from.

HERE you say it's yours.......

But HERE You said it's your business you
started up.

which is it? Curious

ucmj22

P.S. I noticed a lot of your designs use an RGB Blue. Might want to stay away from that since it will be impossible to match when printed.

Marlene

I used the same clip art for the trees, other than that I don't see any resemblance?

did you purchase a clipart set with these trees in it? is someone selling these? I'm with those that think Six Flags doesn't use clipart but if you bought these from a vendor in good faith that they could be used, you might want to check back with the seller of the clipart.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I know that some clipart licenses prohibit using their artwork in logos, but not a lot of people/designers are aware of this.

This tree example (if it really was clipart to start with) is a great example of why terms of use forbid use in a logo.

Maybe the hapless designer of the Six Flags logo really did use clipart. The fact that the same trees show up in another logo (that OP posted) might indicate a clipart origin. If so, shame on him/her...