• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Owner of Signs101.com

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
To echo the other comments - congrats on moving on Fred and always has been a pleasure coming here and a warm welcome to Paul. :)

Speedsterbeast

Congratulations to you both. Fred, thanks for everything you've done to help my business grow, and all your hard work.
Paul, welcome. This site is my college education for design, fabrication, business, marketing, and every aspect of my business. It's very precious to me and I hope you can continue to make this a great place.
Good luck with your new venture!

Dennis422

Welcome Paul and good luck Fred.
Fred, you and members of this website are great asset to the signage community.
Thanks again to you and rest of the gang!

geb

I remember when.... Fred took the site over many, many moons ago. Glad you will still be here Fred, thanks for the learning you helped me achieve, and congrats for a successful site you have built.

Paul good wishes going forward with the site.

George

Phenex

Hi Paul - Welcome and all the best herding all the cats.

Fred - Please stay active while enjoying the extra free time.

John

PRS Bryan

attachment.php

Attachments

• Welcome.jpg
    Welcome.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 160

ams

Thank the heavens you took over, I am so happy. I have some major improvements to let you know about.

ams

Ban anyone from Cville, VA that goes by ams?

This is one of my improvements, Fred lets everyone fight and attack members, causing big disruptions, there is no respect, very little help and I've seen countless people quit the forum due to this. As soon as some members join for the first time, they are attacked. This forum should be about helping each other, but it's all about trying to prove who is right and it's their way or you are an idiot. So let's start there.

Jillbeans

Bittersweet indeed, Fred is just the best. I hope you can fill his shoes!
I don't post much these days, having been forced to get a real job since signs are dead in my area.
I haven't even been able to afford a Premium Membership like I always maintained.
Welcome aboard!
Love....Jill