• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

nowhere else to go

wwpro

Translation ; "Proyectos Graficos" means graphic projects, I know it's not that hard to figure that out, but you're not obligated to read spanish. Still can't find a way to categorize my biz with just a few words so I went with that, can be changed later if it doesn't like it is.

wwpro

OK, I'm tired of this thing taking me so long. Here is the final one, hoping to get some constructive criticism from you in order to fine tune it. Need this done so I can make biz cards, flyers and my own signs .. go figure :)

thanks !

Attachments

• logo-rev1.jpg
    logo-rev1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 113
  • logo-rev1-FX.jpg
    logo-rev1-FX.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 108

screener24242

sorry to pop your bubble but do you know who printex is? I suggest doing more homework on that name. you will not want to be associated with printex and the word screen printing. . .lawsuits arise quickly around that man. just a heads up.

wwpro

I'm on the other side of the globe, and there's no screen printing mentioned anywhere.
Also, there are tons of shops called "printex" all over the world. Appreciate your concern though

g&eprinting

OK, I'm tired of this thing taking me so long. Here is the final one, hoping to get some constructive criticism from you in order to fine tune it. Need this done so I can make biz cards, flyers and my own signs .. go figure :)

thanks !

This is Good!

g&eprinting

A lot of good ones in here.
wwpro your last ones win. Move the "rinte" up a little from the oval so you can read it from further away.

I did like this too.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 82

Craig Sjoquist

I know you are already done & well on your way, but just thought, here is my 2 cents.

Right off the bat liked your 1st post of logos, ...Top right 1st one change the ..tex to all white.
Also post #40 the middle one.

The one you choose is fine, but thought the other 2 where more expressive with a clean professional image.

To improve your design skills suggest reading some of the books mentioned in the past , then these sessions of figuring out what direction to go on in any design / layout will be alot easier.

g&eprinting

Here's the winner...
Thank me later.. HA ha

Sorry had to do it.. i know this stressful. Maybe I made ya smile.

Talkin that Texas talk.. Step in the arena,,, with the bulls..

Attachments

• Printex.jpg
    Printex.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 89

wwpro

I know it's not the best and not proud about it either, but the problem I guess it's that is MY logo and I won't be pleased with anything I create. Hiring that out is out of the question since we're starting over, need to buy my own house, spent a lot of money remodeling to make room for the machines, so no dinero for logo design.

I understand where you coming from and you're right, but I'm in a place where you have to pick you're battles, and this one is not worth fighting :) Once I came up with something better I can do a "re-launch" of the brand with a new image (just trying to stay positive)

thanks y'all

g&eprinting

I think he had a lot of good ones. The problem is it's his and he's over thinking it.
Use one to start and change it when your less stressed.

J

john1

I understand hard times, Believe me i have them even to this day but seriously hire Phillip to do some concepts for your logo. He is great and very reasonable. I know, your thinking "probably still few thousand or $500" but not at all. I will PM you pricing.

wildside

Hiring that out is out of the question since we're starting over, need to buy my own house, spent a lot of money remodeling to make room for the machines, so no dinero for logo design.

Once I came up with something better I can do a "re-launch" of the brand with a new image

seriously? your saying that you put one of the most important factors on the back burner and figure you can just do it all over again later, which basically says i am gonna half *** it now and then spend twice as much later to try and fix my problem

in all the stuff you have shown, nothing says anything to me other than, cheap, inexperienced and forgetful.... what was that name again...

spending money on your logo doesn't cost you a dime.....not developing a logo will cost you a fortune

wwpro

let me try to explain why I believe this logo is not THAT bad for what I wanted to achieve.

It's not too fancy
It's easy to understand
It says what I do (without stated limitations for future expansion)
It can be cut in vinyl with one color
it can be screen printed with one color
it can be printed with effects applied to it to change it a little for different events/seasons
it's text only but looks like a logo with the added shapes

I gotta a lot of reading to do about the design, I know that, but also know that a logo is as strong as the money you put behind it make it a brand. I rely on my service and craftsmanship to keep people hiring me, not just the logo.

Nike, coke, IBM and I can keep going, are known everywhere in the world, but is that for their logos or is it because of the money the pour on marketing campaigns and their global presence?

I live in a town of 100K people, and the country has 3 million people total .... so I hope you guys get the point.

I do appreciate your criticism, that's why I came here asking for it, but we gotta understand that everyones reality is different. I can tell you that because I lived in the states for almost 10 years, and it's night and day with a 3rd world country like mine.

Gas here is over 8 dls/gal , so you can figure out the rest just by knowing the cost of gas.

Also I'm not trying to be rich, I just want to enjoy being around my folks while I still have them, waiting for my first child, and avoid at all cost having to work for someone else, and to top all that ... doing something I enjoy.

Again, not trying to be a jerk here, just presenting some facts to help you understand my position.