• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

nowhere else to go

J

john1

let me try to explain why I believe this logo is not THAT bad for what I wanted to achieve.

It's not too fancy
It's easy to understand
It says what I do (without stated limitations for future expansion)
It can be cut in vinyl with one color
it can be screen printed with one color
it can be printed with effects applied to it to change it a little for different events/seasons
it's text only but looks like a logo with the added shapes

I gotta a lot of reading to do about the design, I know that, but also know that a logo is as strong as the money you put behind it make it a brand. I rely on my service and craftsmanship to keep people hiring me, not just the logo.

Nike, coke, IBM and I can keep going, are known everywhere in the world, but is that for their logos or is it because of the money the pour on marketing campaigns and their global presence?

I live in a town of 100K people, and the country has 3 million people total .... so I hope you guys get the point.

I do appreciate your criticism, that's why I came here asking for it, but we gotta understand that everyones reality is different. I can tell you that because I lived in the states for almost 10 years, and it's night and day with a 3rd world country like mine.

Gas here is over 8 dls/gal , so you can figure out the rest just by knowing the cost of gas.

Also I'm not trying to be rich, I just want to enjoy being around my folks while I still have them, waiting for my first child, and avoid at all cost having to work for someone else, and to top all that ... doing something I enjoy.

Again, not trying to be a jerk here, just presenting some facts to help you understand my position.

:frustrated: Idk man, I tried helping you out but you don't want to help yourself honestly. Not being a jerk either, Just being honest.

My town and the closest town to my town has a combined population of 20,000 people, That doesn't mean jack to me on if my logo is professional looking or not. All the time pulling your hair out not liking your own logo can be completed by a professional in a few days.

Let people who do what they do, do what they do. In this case, Let logo designers design your logo.

I totally understand rough times, I was losing THOUSANDS a month because i had no clue how to run my business to make profit. Now i am on the Signvox estimating program and wish i had this when i started. Profit is finally coming in, I'm not rolling in the money but i am making profit at the end of the month after my bills which tells me im doing something right.

g&eprinting

Attachments

• bae60182-b895-4ec0-895c-667.gif
    bae60182-b895-4ec0-895c-667.gif
    495.2 KB · Views: 102

wwpro

running out of fuel here, but here are a few more

Attachments

• printex-agosto3.jpg
    printex-agosto3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 79

beaulaland

beaulaland
clean up graphics

Can you guys give me advise on what software program to use to clean up graphics, changing it to vector, right now i"m ordering it out for $15-$25 a logo, but my girls don't want to wait, lol
:thankyou:Fay

Scott Reynolds

Can you guys give me advise on what software program to use to clean up graphics, changing it to vector, right now i"m ordering it out for $15-$25 a logo, but my girls don't want to wait, lol
:thankyou:Fay

Your highjacking someone else thread... You need to start your own thread...