• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent Projections I did

CheapVehicleWrap

Yeah, the Big guy in the picture with me. He did the majority of the work. He is a member here. Have to track him down and find his screen name on here.

Edit: Found out his screen name here its Tone_S he will verify it went on straight he measured quite a bit too.

Hmm. I've seen these "inside 3rd party" surveys before. Not accusing anyone, but they are easily rigged.

How about a 4th party that wasn't involved in the actual install but saw multiple measurements being taken and would testify to the fact. An "uninvolved" passer-by if you will would suffice. If they even read the measurements it would further support your story.

BTW, what'd the ladder rental cost?

Jillbeans

The best looking picture is the first one.
Bathtub...meh. Two scripts in the same layout.
Vehicle...HUGE *** phone number, can't read the rest.
Poster...definition of "computer ugly".

SignManiac

I'm projecting this thread will reach 3,758 page views before it runs it's course! Addies threads have a history of running a long time.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Jill said it best.............. :thumb:

By the way, unless the building has settling problems.... you and your helper must have one longer leg than the other....... You are almost dead-straight back. It's not like you're taking the picture from next door and having a small perspective equation going on. We have a rule in our shop... if anything is off more than a 1/16" over two feet... it gets done again.... at our expense. That thing looks about an inch off over maybe five feet. That's almost 1/2" every two feet. I'll bet you anything, you're gonna get a call back as that guy gets responses from people with two legs the same size... not walking around with their head tilted all day long about how crooked his window dressing is.
.......oh and what's up with your kerning ?? Most people mess up a letter or two, but all of yours are different.
This kinda chit don't lie. The space at the top and the bottom are off. No angle or sloppy picture taking is gonna overcompensate for crooked eye lines. Don't get me wrong.... it's still just a crooked job as Jill said...... Bathtub...meh. Two scripts in the same layout.

Attachments

• addie tub.jpg
    addie tub.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 98

Fatboy

The best looking picture is the first one.
Bathtub...meh. Two scripts in the same layout.
Vehicle...HUGE *** phone number, can't read the rest.
Poster...definition of "computer ugly".

Gill,I am scared of you. I @#$t myself everytime you have to crit something I done and even go cold when I see your name on the list of reply's when someone else posted their work.

Now please don't get me wrong, I mean no disrespect by saying this,I am just brutely honest.I was scrolling down the replys to op post and there it was....Gill

I went like ice cold and even paused before I scrolled down further.

I need to work it out in my mind if it is fear,respect, both or just being a sissy on my side.

But at the same time I want to thank you for what you put into this comunity and please keep on doing it even if I have to hide behind the curtain everytime I open a post from you.

I think you rock baby......oh sorry,that might have been to forward...sorry,wont happen again lol.

love Niel
Sorry Addie I realized I have just hi jacked your threat.

her name is Jill. Get it right,talk abut condecending. She is an invaluable cntributor & respected journeyman of the craft & has earned her place & doesn't deserve this BS. I'm voting sissy.
Gill,I am scared of you. I @#$t myself everytime you have to crit something I done and even go cold when I see your name on the list of reply's when someone else posted their work.

Now please don't get me wrong, I mean no disrespect by saying this,I am just brutely honest.I was scrolling down the replys to op post and there it was....Gill

I went like ice cold and even paused before I scrolled down further.

I need to work it out in my mind if it is fear,respect, both or just being a sissy on my side.

But at the same time I want to thank you for what you put into this comunity and please keep on doing it even if I have to hide behind the curtain everytime I open a post from you.

I think you rock baby......oh sorry,that might have been to forward...sorry,wont happen again lol.

love Niel
Sorry Addie I realized I have just hi jacked your threat.

Fatboy

her name is Jill. Get it right,talk abut condecending. She is an invaluable cntributor & respected journeyman of the craft & has earned her place & doesn't deserve this BS. I'm voting sissy.
ohhh touchy and to stupid to realise it was full off compliments for Jill.Stop sucking up to Jill. She is way out of your league.
She knows what I mean. I have lots of respect for her.
Dumbass

Marlene

lets get back to bashing addie's work, OK?

Jill aka Gill is dead on and I agree and didn't even flinch when I read what she posted as I was about to say something almost the same but didn't get there first.

what is up with that big a$$ phone number???? who cares where to call if you don't have a clue as to whom you are calling? Company name, what they do are the two important thigns and then where and how to contact.

as far as the tub goes, that at least, looks somewhat better than what you started with when you first "designed" it. it is off or that is one strange optical illusion.

poster way to crowded to the edges as others stated.

Border

I will Steve. I am not forgetting. I want to be able to use that font again on another project.
I guess I don't understand what the big hold up is...It must take a whole 60 seconds to click "Buy" on that font and pay him for what you already took from him to make money with for yourself. Same goes with the LHF font.

Don't let that worm make the decisions anymore!

Locals Find!

The "Poster" is an oversized Real Estate Sign. I had to go to the edges to get the fonts tall enough to be readable from the car. I didn't want to stretch them so I pushed the edges.

Probably a better way to do it, but its a real estate sign at the end of the day not a "Mona Lisa" or anything that will ever show up on "American Pickers" in 50 years as any kinda classic sign. I spent 30 minutes laying it out & proofing it. Hell, I did it on coroplast the only thing that will be left will be the plastic in 3 years.

Fatboy

lets get back to bashing addie's work, OK?

Jill aka Gill is dead on and I agree and didn't even flinch when I read what she posted as I was about to say something almost the same but didn't get there first.

what is up with that big a$$ phone number???? who cares where to call if you don't have a clue as to whom you are calling? Company name, what they do are the two important thigns and then where and how to contact.

as far as the tub goes, that at least, looks somewhat better than what you started with when you first "designed" it. it is off or that is one strange optical illusion.

poster way to crowded to the edges as others stated.

lol thanks Marlene

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The "Poster" is an oversized Real Estate Sign. I had to go to the edges to get the fonts tall enough to be readable from the car. I didn't want to stretch them so I pushed the edges.

Probably a better way to do it, but its a real estate sign at the end of the day not a "Mona Lisa" or anything that will ever show up on "American Pickers" in 50 years as any kinda classic sign. I spent 30 minutes laying it out & proofing it. Hell, I did it on coroplast the only thing that will be left will be the plastic in 3 years.

Quite an easy fix.... just use a bigger piece.

Your excuses just astonish me. I've never heard the lame-a$$ excuses you give for why you do the dumbest things you do and then expect people to believe you.

Do you really think we're all as stoopid as you and believe your stoopid crap ?? :ROFLMAO:

Locals Find!

Quite an easy fix.... just use a bigger piece.

Your excuses just astonish me. I've never heard the lame-a$$ excuses you give for why you do the dumbest things you do and then expect people to believe you.

Do you really think we're all as stoopid as you and believe your stoopid crap ?? :ROFLMAO:

Bigger piece wasn't an option I did these 24x36 to fit 5 to a sheet from signs365. This was a turn and burn job not a large complex project. Its for a Realtor you make it big, cheap, and fast and move on to the next job.

HulkSmash

You havn't paid for that font yet? What's wrong with you.

Others may like it, but i think it's ugly, crooked, and so on.

but nice job getting it done.

also the white on the light brown is hard to read, and no one is going to get business with text that small.. Learn to eliminate what's not needed. Educate your customer.

Stuckup

Measuring too much can at times cause problems. Measure, pin the graphics, stand back, look at the the most Prominent body line, does it LOOK right, not always. Make it crooked if you have to so it Looks correct. The phone number is un even over the most pre dominant body line, the Lower one. The rear door is even, so compared to that it looks crooked. Still a good job, seen many worse, especially mine when I used to work off levels, not adjust the average distances to get install line. I run a Laser level at the angle of the main body line now, and measure off that.