• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1st Design off, window perf challenge, Astours vs. Shovelhead

Which design is your favorite?

• Design #1

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Design #2

Votes: 164 94.8%

• Total voters

Flame

I can come up with the project, but I'm not going to be the ref as I'm a contestant. Maybe Gino wants to watch over this for us?

How does 4 days to design, 3 days to vote sound? We all send our artwork to the ref for him to put up as a poll....:help:

3dsignco

Nice job Shovel..

I'll give it a try Add me to you list of Victims. I will be out of town a few days this week so I will check when I get back.

4R Graphics

I am a total rookie but I was thinking take turns as ref once a week ref posts the job and everyone can submit a design. First 10-20 get posted for all to vote on. This not only allows more to compete but also you have to design quick enough to get yours in within the first 10-20 submissions.

DRPSignsNGrafix

ok so Flame who is the ref and who is in this one? If noone volunteers to be ref, I'll remove myself from this one and play ref. Let me know.

D

DARLAK

i have an idea, i will ref this if it is agreed on.
since there are so many people interested why don't we judge the entries in order, ie 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th. i will post the entries numbered and anyone choosing to vote will PM me there order. the winners will be determined by a weighted system whereas 1st gets 10 pts,2nd gets 9 and so on....

James Chrimes

Come out and play.....

Attachments

• warriors_cover.jpg
    warriors_cover.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 152

Bigdawg

Just Me
I love it Sign Solutions... one of my favorite movies...

(as I rush out to put beer bottles on my fingers for the proper sound effects)

Pat Whatley

Why not set it up as a single elimination tournament bracket and run with it for a few weeks? with 16 people in it'll only take a month to finish...then you can start a new one the next month.

4R Graphics

How about winner of the competition is ref for then next competition this makes choosing the ref easy also ref chooses the job.

Graphicdetailsinc

I think we should make it more than just a 1vs1 just a general topic we can post into and then do a poll. Give a 2 or 3 day window to design and post