• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

25 Random Facts About YOU!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
not that any one fact is better than the rest because they are all fascinating, but this one pops out as quite unique....

5. I was stuck by lightening in 1980. Still can't take an EKG.

i've always had a fascination about being struck by lightening, in a very weird kinda way i always hoped to one day.....

Sign_Boy

not that any one fact is better than the rest because they are all fascinating, but this one pops out as quite unique....

i've always had a fascination about being struck by lightening, in a very weird kinda way i always hoped to one day.....

Man you're not right in the head:ROFLMAO:

southpawP8NTR

My brother-in-law was struck a few years ago and is on meds to keep his heart in rythym. Last year he thought maybe it could keep time by itself without meds, wound up in the hospital and they had to shock his heart back into rythym. He takes his pills everyday now!

Rodi

1) Has an amazing wife who is far better than I deserve

2) Loves to cook

3) Has a twin sister

4) likes Type and fonts more than politics

5) loves chocolate

6) love coffee

7) Still loves punk rock

8) really loves old Rhthm and Blues (FAST ROCKIN STUFF)

9) Loves cats

10) Believes we all came from Adam and Eve

11) Has not been a member of a Church for 2.5 years (should change soon…)

12) drank more Scotch than Gino, honestly, I was very thirsty, but not any more

13) has a dream about marketing and graphic arts

14) Misses his parents (dead too long)

15) Is an Orioles fan since 1969

16) Does not watch TV

17) Grew up on the water and hates the water!

18) Believes cleaning with water is a good start

19) Loves his old G3 Mac

20) Loves Pixar Typestry

21) Is doing a family devotional in the book of Deuteronomy

22) Jesus is who he said he is in the Bible

23) Thinks evolution is kinda Quaky

24) Loves local soda especially Gasosa and Rootbeer and BIrch Beer from Foxon Park

25) would like to have a New England Signs 101 Picnic this summer, on the water

MariaMartini

I have a friend that has cut his fingers off his left hand twice and also struck by lightning twice!

I worked with a guy who told me he had been struck by lightning, shot in the head, hit by a bus, fell off a cliff, etc.

I'm pretty sure he was lying but I can't believe he thought I would believe it!

signage

I know he has cut his fingers off twice and the way he act can believe hes been struck twice! If it wasn't for him having bad luck he wouldn't have any at all!

Border

Maybe to get a taste, you could hook an electro-pounce up to each of your temples and crank it up....Then decide if you still wanna try the full-blown deal from Mother Nature!

N2Harpz

14. Been arrested once for disturbing the peace, resisting arrest and striking an officer(which was dropped) long story let's just say one officer felt guilty about what happened.

LOL.... I was arrested once. After graduating the 9th grade. We were so happy an bunch of us guys dared each other to CRAWL across a four lane highway. Then we decided to CRAWL back. The cops were waiting on us when we got back.

Can you say STUPID !!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Didn't read this until recently...........

1. -Married to the best woman on the planet…. and the sexiest
  2. -Was into art since about four or five years old, turned it into signs second year of college
  3. -Played in bands since about 12 years old
  4. -Eventually went on the road for a while backing up Ray Charles, Tammy Wynette, Buddy Greco and a few other well known artists in the 70’s in between sign jobs
  5. -never broke a bone in my body, but have broken bones in other bodies….
  6. -Middle kid of three
  7. -Like almost all foods
  8. -Like to drink, but not alone
  9. -Played many sports until I was mugged by 9 black guys and ended up in the hospital for dead…. head concussion, busted up and bruised very bad
  10. -The kid that did the most damage to me is dead today, but not by my hands
  11. -Enjoy all sports… especially boxing
  12. -No tattoos
  13. -I really like…. ‘My Cousin Vinny’ it’s just great…. Yuts ??
  14. -Lived my whole life in basically the same area
  15. -Don’t play in bands anymore, but I love to Ballroom Dance…. with Salsa and Argentine Tango being my favorites to dance
  16. -Both parents are gone…. due to cancer
  17. -I’m completely all about signs…. I breathe them, do them and dream about them… in part, they’ve made my life and lifestyle possible
  18. -I don’t like two-faced, liars, disrespectful, lazy people….. anywhere in the world
  19. -I believe and love my God and my country, the US of A
  20. -I love being in a storm, whether it be rain or snow…. makes me feel small
  21. -I like dogs and cats and presently have two cats… Mambo and Benny
  22. -My best drinking partner lives next door and is 91 years old and can almost drink as much as me
  23. - In a fire when I was 14 and burned about 80% of my body with the vast majority of my left side [from head to knee] being 2nd and 3rd degree burns and have very few scars anymore
  24. -I also, enjoy and respect bob from earth’s intelligence
  25. -Thoroughly enjoy …… :signs101:

Any five tags that haven’t spoken up yet……….

k.a.s.

Well I have not been tagged but I'm going anyway....

1. Married almost 8 yrs to a wonderfull wife

2. Have two boys, 3 & 2, they are awesome and lots of fun.We have another baby due in April.

3. I was raised on and around a farm, Its in my blood I love it.If I had a million dollars I would farm till it was gone. lol

4. I love tractor pulls, and most things related to tractors.

5. I am one of those intolerent, take the bible literally, conservitive christians.

6. I am extremely conservitive, but that does not mean I'm a Republican.

7. I think Ron Paul is the man, yet agree with very little Captcorn says.

8. My grandparents were all raised Amish

9. I have never smoked or drank, but don't have a problem with those who do

10. I love Fords and refuse to drive anything else.

11. I love Motorsports but HATE, the crappy cookie cutter joke that NASCAR has become.

12. I have seen every episode of Seinfeld, multiple times.

13. I love the Dukes of Hazzard.

14. My mom is a great artist, she is where I get my love for this business.

15. I am a sugar-a-holic

16. I should lose some weight but have yet to make it a priority.

17. I have never been out west but would love to.

18. I am addicted to the Madden video games.

19. I do not have cable or satillite TV.

20. I love Western movies, Clint Eastwood is the man.

21. I have come to realize that we make nice signs but are not great business people.

22. I hate sign regulations and belive that ALL zoning is unconstitutional.

23 I like snow, which is good cause we have like 16" on the ground.

24. I loves that since I have kids, I am allowed to shop for toys.

25. I love signs 101 and am greatfull for all the advice and help I get here.

Kevin