• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

70 inches of daylight balanced LED's installed on printer for under $17

player

Yours will arrive... give it a few more days. But if you really want one I will send it to you.

Let me know.

phototec

Yours will arrive... give it a few more days. But if you really want one I will send it to you.

Let me know.

Yes, I really want one (that's why I ordered one), I want to sit at my desk across the room from my printer and turn on/off the LED lights, and or dim the lights for some ambiance. Sometimes I leave the LEDs on in the printer like a night light, it looks cool...

I thought it was hard to believe they could manufacture the LED wireless remote, pack it, ship it half way around the world and make a profit for $4.15, at least you got yours, cause I was thinking it might be a SCAM.

I think 6 weeks is plenty of time to get to the US fro China, heck we have talked about all the problems with customs when I sent the safety rulers to you, remember? You would think it would take longer to get to you than me, anyway I'll wait a few more days (7 weeks), but if you don't need the third one and want to send it to me I can send you some PayPal for postage.

:thankyou:

player

Yes, I really want one (that's why I ordered one), I want to sit at my desk across the room from my printer and turn on/off the LED lights, and or dim the lights for some ambiance. Sometimes I leave the LEDs on in the printer like a night light, it looks cool...

I thought it was hard to believe they could manufacture the LED wireless remote, pack it, ship it half way around the world and make a profit for $4.15, at least you got yours, cause I was thinking it might be a SCAM.

I think 6 weeks is plenty of time to get to the US fro China, heck we have talked about all the problems with customs when I sent the safety rulers to you, remember? You would think it would take longer to get to you than me, anyway I'll wait a few more days (7 weeks), but if you don't need the third one and want to send it to me I can send you some PayPal for postage.

:thankyou:

You know it's yours!

splizaat

Wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! I installed these a couple weeks ago in our new VS540i and the end result is INCREDIBLE!!! I ended up looping it back around on the end and running it back so I have twice the light and I don't have a clue how I ever ran this shop without this before.

I've noticed it helped with registration dots being read/print+lam+cut accuracy and in general allows me to see print quality right under the current print stripe without having to get my flashlight out every time.

Incredible!

DonutSlinger

Curious how did the dimmer switch go? I added the strip to mine and is awesome! I can't imagine never having this. Have yet to mount a switch though.

splizaat

I'm also still waiting on my remote....put a claim in with amazon (it's been two months now) but still nothing from them either.

Am i the only one who doubled up the row of LEDs? At the end I looked it and ran the string of LEDS back towards the plug.

player

I'm also still waiting on my remote....put a claim in with amazon (it's been two months now) but still nothing from them either.

Am i the only one who doubled up the row of LEDs? At the end I looked it and ran the string of LEDS back towards the plug.

Can you please take a photo of how you did this?