• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a 2nd business ?

BB SIGNS

im a funeral director. belive it or not thats how my sign started. doing temp grave head stones. moving slowly to fulltime sign maker (trying)

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Graphic design... trying to get my son involved with gigposters, band promotion/event graphics and apparel.

Border

I play Keys in a local rock band that I started but would call it more of a hobby that I get paid for rather than a 2nd business. -At this point anyways... I've written and recorded a couple of originals which I think are pretty good and have had good success in the local bar scene. Would love to see even one of them take off! I can dream right??? Then there's my girlfriend. She is raw talent. Sings like Bonnie Raitt, plays guitar and harmonica and has some really awesome original stuff out there.

dakotasignwerks

i also have an autoglass and accessory shop. tint windows, remote car starters, car audio, lift kits, wheels and tires, etc. etc. etc. very busy. and we have to do it all or business would suffer. too many hacks in a town of 15K

Fuzzbuster

Got my cutting thing beside the oven

Just started up my sticker shop right outta my Pizza place

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Signs only

ATXsigns

I'm casually still looking for a position in my previous career, semiconductor engineering. The other side work sprouted from the main signs work has been pool-theme shirts, printing services and promotional product imprinting. For now I just look for anything I can sell and outsource. Don't have enough capital yet. Or income. :p

anotherdog

Graphic design, print offset, Heat press T-shirts, websites, photography and just about anything else I can sell.

Jillbeans

Besides making signs full-time since 1985 I also am a mom to three.
That in and of itself is another job!
Love....Jill

anozira02

Retired general ontractor...

Now I do part time architectural design work, landscape designs and small additions. Also I am working on my new E-commerce signs related website....It's going to be awesome....I am 69. I do enjoy making signs and T-shirt graphics.