• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A chance to make a banner! Need a favor

iSign

hahaha....yeah by posting her pic. When was the last trainwreck with a member that wears a bra? (fettishs not included :ROFLMAO:)

Just for the record......I was nice before the picture (now I'm reeeaaalll nice)

sky... it was just this week... that post "wait a minute, that's my sign" was started by a woman... although some spineless eunuch came in and took most of the heat off her... which not surprisingly had mostly come from him towards her anyway... but I think that qualifies to answer your quiz :Big Laugh

hightop

iSign - I decided to put a layer of white behind the yellow so there would be an outline instead of just the star on gray. I found the registration marks so ***fingers crossed*** it will look fine. Hubby's going to help when he gets home. OK, for you guys who have done this before, it's no big deal. For me, the thing is HUGE!
BTW, iSign and Skyhigh, having almost always worked in all-male workplaces, I'm fighting the urge to make really inappropriate comments!! Mischievous grin! TOO FUNNY!!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Well I just rated this thread 5 stars. I love it when we try to help and it becomes a community effort, a newbie interacts with the thick skin needed around here, and then they actually learn from it and.... appreciate it.

Hightop... you go girl. You're just all right in my book. :thumb:

hightop

Thanks, Stacy! I really appreciate your post. This has been awesome! So much more than I ever imagined! It's very humbling.

So, now I need to give you...the rest of the story. The banner is DONE! YEAH!! The picture is attached. http://www.signs101.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4360&ppuser=25736I gotta say, I was "handed my hat!" Some of you might notice some not so minor design changes. Well, um...that's what happens when 2 feet of your banner mysteriously DISAPPEARS! :omg2: Yes...that's right! I made the error all of errors. The one that has absolutely NOTHING to do with experience making signs, cutting vinyl, or anything else taught here. I measured wrong!! ARGH!! REALLY?!?:doh::banghead:

Faced with starting over at 8:00 pm the night before it is due, a quick decision was made...IT IS A CHRISTMAS CANTATA...AT A CHURCH...ON 12/12...of course it is on Sunday...so, we (helpful hubby and I) lost the "Sunday". Rule of thirds? Too late to fix that! (Please notice the beautiful star! not perfect but kinda proud of that!)

Well, they're getting the banner like it is. I learned alot (#1 - measure twice, cut once), found a great resource for information on this site, and met some FANTASTIC and fun folks who were willing to let a newbie in, treated me kind, helped my immensely and for all of this, I am truely indebted!

Thanks again! :U Rock:

hightop

Thanks, so much, guys!!
Majesty is spelled wrong
Jiarby, my heart skipped a beat! In the midst of it all, I said, "yeah, all the words are spelled right...until the #@$! thing is hanging up. Then some word is gonna just SWITCH and be wrong!" **pouting** We laughed!!

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
Hightop: I think the final product looks great. And there is no one here that hasn't made the same mistake. Always measure twice.