• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A chance to make a banner! Need a favor

hightop

I like it Gino! Signmeup, I think that is also what you were tryng to say.
Bigdawg (love your avatar), I like you design. I have some limitations based on being a newbie and recommendations I have gotten on this thread. I like the yellow-on-blue but don't yet have the skillset to do the cutouts to make that happen and have heard that it would, otherwise, be a muddy green.
Now, I'm trying to figure out how to print out this entire thread. It's like a two week on-line course in signmaking for newbies!! AWESOME!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Please post pix of the wrasslin' out behind the wood pile!

This is as close as you'll get.............

wrestling.jpg

signmeup

Tiki posted a dandy too. Just stick another yellow one right on top of the first if shows green. Who'll know?

hightop

Tiki, that IS a nice one! Put two layers of yellow!! :doh: That make several options possible without having to cut out.

AUTO-FX

There won't be any wrasslin'..... more of an a$$ kickn'. Auto might want to get his stand up work station back out....

Hope you like syrup on yer pancakes folks....things are gonna get sticky

(of course i have a good sense of humor!)

Bigdawg

Just Me
I got a picture of Auto-FX and signmeup...

shhhh... they didn't know I had a camera....

attachment.php

Attachments

• TheBigFight.jpg
    TheBigFight.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 126

signmeup

That's priceless Stacy! I see I'm using the Crane technique. It's "indefenceable". Not sure what technique Auto is trying... looks like Hulk hands of doom.
Could be "wax on... wax off".

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ha ha ha..... she just said you guys have little pixels........................ :covereyes:

Travis Stanley

Hightop, You should go to letterhead fonts and check out the gallery there they have a lot of nice eye candy. I spend a lot of time there to get my Ideas. they also have a tutorial vids. Mostly photoshop and a few corel.

skyhigh

good luck, welcome, and whaddayaknow... I'm somewhat amazed by our little community at times too... for better or worse, it is a crapshoot some days, as to how a thread will turn out.. for example, this thread had all the ingredients of some of the notorious train wrecks in recent months (or years)

...but you seemed to disarm the first offenders .

hahaha....yeah by posting her pic. When was the last trainwreck with a member that wears a bra? (fettishs not included :ROFLMAO:)

Just for the record......I was nice before the picture (now I'm reeeaaalll nice)

hightop

Status update

Just wanted to say the banner if finally coming together!:clapping: Murphy (and his "laws") moved into our house. The final straw was a nasty computer virus on the machine that is connected to the cutter. I just finished cutting everything. Was thrilled to figure out how to weld shapes to make the star! Pictures of the completed banned will follow. (Optimistically!!)