• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A great way to start the week off bad

TheSellOut

I feel for you man. It would make me sick to think those bastards were doing this, right outside, as I was spending QT with my family. Especially since your boy could have been outside as this was happening! The balls of the bastards. I hope the best for ya & keep your chin up!

d fleming

Sticky's word to the wise is just that. Thieves will definitely come back sometimes to get the new stuff insurance $$ just bought.

Bigdawg

Just Me
My daughter just moved because she'd been broken into 4 times.... they'd just wait for her to replace stuff and then break back in.

I feel for you!

Colin

My daughter just moved because she'd been broken into 4 times.... they'd just wait for her to replace stuff and then break back in.

After the second time, I'd be waiting for them with a gun, and put a window in their head.

showcase 66

I just realized out the back door I had mine and my cousins dirt bikes under the porch. Both had keys in and ready to go. They could have easily taken those and I may not have known they were gone till I wanted to go riding or my cousin came to get his. I would have rather them take the bikes. Those didnt take away from my means of making money.
I am thinking of hanging up the dongle for flexi up with the string attached to my shotgun about crotch level. If they show up, I will show them ballsy!

CheapVehicleWrap

Watch the bikes! Maybe they couldn't ride with the plotter and all that vinyl and are planning on coming back. "Any blue Chevy pulling a small church l figure that'd be the one" kinda thing.

Wow they took prints! Sorry about the beer too!

Know the objective is to find that thumb, severe it from the owner and preserve in formaldehyde. Make a great paper weight and conversation piece.

My Brother brought 2 bicycles worth 7 grand on vacation to SC years ago. He custom built them at a bike shop he worked at. Left them unlocked on the porch for days until the old man said you should lock those. He went out bought a decent lock. The bikes & lock were gone the next day. Thanks to apartment renters insurance and all the receipts he got about 5 grand. A year later he was in a pawn shop down there as he always is. There's the green expensive seat on the pink post for sale.

Marlene

The computer they took only had illustrator and flexi on it which they wont be able to use the flexi since they didnt take the dongle for it.

can you cantact Flexi and ask them to keep an eye out for some one looking to buy a dongle? I always wonder when I see a post here for some one for a dongle. seems like who ever did this knew enough to take sign making stuff so maybe they will slip up and will start looking for a way to use the software. just hope you find the bums

showcase 66

Just got a call from another sign guy here. He said he was just contacted by a guy wanting to know if they were interested in buying some vinyl they had. He gave me a number that came on the caller id. I passed it on the the police. Hopefully it is the guy who did this.

I'll keep ya posted.

Colin

Just got a call from another sign guy here. He said he was just contacted by a guy wanting to know if they were interested in buying some vinyl they had. He gave me a number that came on the caller id. I passed it on the the police. Hopefully it is the guy who did this.

If that is him, he's dummer than a sack of hammers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That'll be your burglar. What a perfect set up for a sting.

I wouldn't call the police. I'd tell your friend to give him call back and make a decent offer and ask for the color spread and type and if it fits your loss..... I'd be right there with some friends :guido: :pops::blueboy: :jr:to take the stuff off his hands and then I'd start making some more offers to this guy.

I did our old robbery through the police and although they tried to do their job, they still bungled it all up.

I finally got ALL of my stuff back, but I did it my way after the police screwed everything up.

Brandon708

I'll keep ya posted.

Thats great!

What was his name? I'm sure some people here can locate him via the internet.

showcase 66

Damn. Just got off the phone with the pd. They went to the guys house and he didnt have anything of mine. The vinyl he did have was avery which I do not use and the vinyl taken was 3m, oracal, and arlon.

On the bright side, I just stopped at the kwiki mart to get some beer and checked my power ball ticket.

$12 winner!

Paid for the beer. Trying to keep positive.

Brandon708

Damn. Just got off the phone with the pd. They went to the guys house and he didnt have anything of mine. The vinyl he did have was avery which I do not use and the vinyl taken was 3m, oracal, and arlon.

On the bright side, I just stopped at the kwiki mart to get some beer and checked my power ball ticket.

$12 winner!

Paid for the beer. Trying to keep positive.

Poor guy. Bad timing.