• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alternative To Gemini?

rossmosh

Sometimes it would be nice if they took a little longer to quote. I sent them art and specifically said something along the lines of "I'm not sure if this is going to work. Let me know before I send it to my customer." They told me no problem just clean up the artwork a bit and we should be good to go. Now I finally have the order finalized and I send the artwork in and magically it's not able to be produced.

I could understand if it actually went to production and they said "Listen, we tried but it's not working out". I've been in that situation where I thought everything would work out and it didn't once in production. But we're in the proofing stage. There's absolutely no reason why today it can't work but 2 weeks ago it wasn't a problem.