• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Am I crazy or is 4OVER trying to get "over" on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindyM

Fred if you are going to "Play" forum god at least be consistent...
Removing my response to someone elses obvious lack of respect is not fair.
You're letting your opinion of me get in the way of being a fair mediator.

Everything I posted is public record and comes up with a google search.
I didnt post a home address of any other personal materials.
Everything was about Adtechia LLC and its LONG business history which dates WAY BACK to 10 months ago.

I was very respectful towards everyone's opinions on this matter I brought up till someone took it upon them self to take it to a personal level, yet that wasn't removed.

Remove this or ban me if you want, it will just further prove my point.

If Adtechia didn't want his identity known, he probably shouldn't have included info in his *public* profile which can be entered into a google search which results in the return of his full name, address and phone number. Either that or he could have refrained from calling out Lindy (especially given that he was 100% wrong).

briankb

Premium Subscriber
If Adtechia didn't want his identity known, he probably shouldn't have included info in his *public* profile which can be entered into a google search which results in the return of his full name, address and phone number. Either that or he could have refrained from calling out Lindy (especially given that he was 100% wrong).

+1

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred if you are going to "Play" forum god at least be consistent...
Removing my response to someone elses obvious lack of respect is not fair.
You're letting your opinion of me get in the way of being a fair mediator.

Everything I posted is public record and comes up with a google search.
I didnt post a home address of any other personal materials.
Everything was about Adtechia LLC and its LONG business history which dates WAY BACK to 10 months ago.

I was very respectful towards everyone's opinions on this matter I brought up till someone took it upon them self to take it to a personal level, yet that wasn't removed.

Remove this or ban me if you want, it will just further prove my point.

Fairness now rules. I am not, however, a god, a mediator or a surrogate parent to unruly kids. The point is that you don't have a point. You escalated the argument and now want to shift to innuendo about me. This forum is here to help members.

Adtechia LLC was out of line and you were also. The only difference is that no one complained about Adtechia LLC. If you think I have the time or the inclination to read more than 100 posts and make subjective determinations as to what is fair or over the top then you have a totally incorrect perception of how a forum such as Signs 101 is managed.

You will never be at risk of being banned for speaking your mind here. You will be at risk for making offensive choices of words or regularly causing problems and lost time.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Try to sell customer on "actually you will get more attention with sign on its side "

that one is just ahead of "i know it's spelled wrong, i did that on purpose, people will notice it and you!"......

round man

Kudo's to Fred here,...having been an administrator on a sign chat site before it is never easy to follow the rules and administer penalties once someone breaks the rules,..it's kinda like sewing a bullseye on your butt at a shooting range there's always someone who is going to take a pot shot at you from one direction or another,....the rules are the rules,....they should not change to suit any one individual's agenda,no matter how emotionally they feel they have been wronged,..two wrongs will never add to one right,...it's not an easy job but from where I sit Fred's a saint,..I would have enforced the requirements and banned any guilty individuals and sent them to their corner for a "time out" the second offense,..but I'm like a baseball umpire and I would give a guilty party three chances on an open forum,.... one warning,...second offense,...time out ( penalty for some period of time deemed fit to the nature of the offense) and third offense you are out period,....not that I am trying to suggest how Fred does his job,..it's his and he can keep it,..I admire him with the crew showing up here and the drama that unfolds daily,.....he's got a helluva lot more patience than I would have,...once again kudo's and thanks Fred,.....

SignManiac

The most important reason I participate on this forum is because of the way Fred runs this place. I've been around over the years and spent a lot of time on other sign forums, and it's not a job I'd ever want to undertake. If it were ever up to me, I'd ban everyone and just argue with myself!

davecich

For the record, We have not sold 4 over any printers, nor have any of my dealers. I have called Ben. Sorry about any confusion this may have caused.

Locals Find!

Man, I've lost a lot of respect for people in this thread. Artwork makes absolutely no difference on what was ordered. What don't you guys understand about that? The signs could've been blank--fact is, the flutes are going in the wrong direction.

And Adtechia, the stamp is amateurish. The ad Lindy posted is horrendous. The price is flat out idiotic.

Well, the fact that I was accepted as the Artist of Choice for the 106th Convention an Honor only 105 other have ever held. Says something about my So Called Amateurish work.

It says your opinion doesn't mean much to me. I got paid and My work will be shown on a National Level. That alone makes your calling it Amateurish kinda pointless.

Your entitled to your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.