• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody get something cool for Christmas? Non sign related!?

Billct2

Yea, I've seen that a few times, a Superman costume hung in an old phone booth....I'm sticking with the vintage theme, I've got an old penny scale & hand painted glass signs from my grandfathers drugstore, plus some other old local stuff that we have on display.

I got 5.1 surround sound for the living room TV set, 5 new vinyl LP's, a couple new video games, and a few other odds and ends. Me and the wife and her family still spoil each other as well as the kids. You guys that got to go snowboarding make me jealous. I used to live on the ski hills and mountains out west until I ran into health issues that make riding much harder to enjoy these days and just slightly more dangerous.

Sign Works

2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 650b ... Awesome bike, love shredin the trails.

Vasque Breeze III Mid GTX Hiking Boots ... Gotta love the Sierra Nevada Mountains.

JBL Cinema SB400 Soundbar with Subwoofer ... Incredible sound system, thundering base.

Attachments

• Untitled-  4 copy.jpg
    Untitled- 4 copy.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 148
  • $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 156d2f6d-c78d-44c5-a206-481b931a84c2.jpg
    156d2f6d-c78d-44c5-a206-481b931a84c2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 148

Vinyldog

This seriously made me laugh out loud. I feel about the same as you do with these things, but my son was begging for one (he has been watching the DRL (Drone Racing League) and now wants to be a professional drone racer).... I gave in and got him one. Yeah, given how it is going so far - he has a long way to go.

One button is supposed to make it take off and hover, peacefully. But I must be accidentally selecting the one that tells it to erratically seek and destroy all carbon based life forms in the room. Or at least the curtains. Fortunately the rechargeable battery only seems to last eight seconds.

Pete Moss

I got 5.1 surround sound for the living room TV set, 5 new vinyl LP's, a couple new video games, and a few other odds and ends. Me and the wife and her family still spoil each other as well as the kids. You guys that got to go snowboarding make me jealous. I used to live on the ski hills and mountains out west until I ran into health issues that make riding much harder to enjoy these days and just slightly more dangerous.

I know it's not the same, but are you able to go tubing at least? Or is that not an option where you live?

myront

CorelDRAW is best
My wife got me a $100 gift card to AmericanMuscle & stepson a $50 gift card. Now what to spend it on? I have a 2002 Mustang GT with a ton of bolt-ons. Over 200 trips down the local 1/8th mile track.

My wife continues her long term plan to slowly drive me insane by getting me an RC Drone. I hate it. It doesn't like me. If I ever get control of it, I'm chasing her around the house with it. Shooting video all the way.

got one for my brother in-law, it's up a tree now LOL

copythat

I didn't get anything non sign related, but I purchased a 13 unit All Clad Cookware for my lady. My friends all said that I was crazy. Well I wasn't. Smartest gift I ever gave her. Smart For Me! She goes out of her way, just about every night to make a gourmet meal. She purchases fresh veg's, fish, meats etc. And I get to eat well. No Dog House Here.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Maybe she wants a new washer and dryer to keep all your clothes clean too!

Maybe she wants a diamond.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I bet you are being facetious, either way, the only thing she is telling you is that you needed a new suitcase. If it were packed I would be concerned.

They generally are not gonna pack them for ya, unless you don't know how to fold your own clothes. From what I've heard, they throw the suitcase out the window and throw all of your things all over the front lawn. Then you know what'sup

johnnysigns

Got a lotta great stuff, but I think my favorite was an RC car to companion with one my wife got for our son. It's nothing fancy, but it's been a blast.