• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Are some of you pissed?

ams

If we go on lock down, I have a shower at the office,fast internet and cable tv. I'll just live there and work. Until it's decided that I don't have to pay rent for the time I am closed, only then will I go home.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
It's amusing...I have one of my larger clients to thank for keeping printing shops open in NJ. They were deemed essential...as they do a LOT of election ballots and such for the state & local governments. In light of that decision by our governor, we are allowed to be open as well. Not sure if its a blessing or a curse at the moment...as Im paying my employees to stand around and clean what's already been cleaned late last week. I feel an obligation to them to keep my crew employed and working for as long as I can sustain it.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I actually watched a Cornhole tournament yesterday to see something even remotely sports related. Those dudes are true athletes.
When I worked at Johnsonville we had a company wide cornhole tournament and the winners would go on the ACL state championship. If you won that it's on to nationals. Funny story - I won the company wide tournament. After I won the first 3 matches I decided I was good enough to really try hard. I dug through 3 feet of snow to get my parents cornhole boards from the cottage garage and set them up in the living room. I practiced for 2 hours a night over a 3 week period and got some coaching from a "professional". Four of us went to the Johnsonville Tailgate Village where the tournament was. Unfortunately, we had to play partners. We had to win 3 matches to qualify for nationals and we won our first two and lost our last one by a couple bags. It was very nerve wracking. The last match I played at Johnsonville had about 200 people watching in the Atrium...I was dripping wet with sweat. The matches at Lambeau were live on TV and I could hear the announcer..."Stacey is up, she's got the hole blocked, is she going to use the slippery side to push or the sticky side for the air mail?" - I got nervous and thought, "IDK! What the hell AM I going to do????" I'm totally not kidding about this. It was the most random thing I've ever been good at in my life. I just asked my mom for some pics of me playing at Lambeau. Here are a couple I took of the set-up and the practice area. Johnsonville gave me the practice boards when I quit and my team signed them. I had pics on FB but my ex took them and we have each other blocked LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1247.JPG
    IMG_1247.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1249.JPG
    IMG_1249.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3211.jpeg
    IMG_3211.jpeg
    634.7 KB · Views: 151