• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Armed or Unarmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikePro

worth attaching to this thread:

(elderly woman pulled over in MN with 3 handguns in her possession)
Picture 37.jpg

cdiesel

Finally got around to taking my CCW class this week. Application is going in the mail tomorrow.

Also been looking at some classes from Suarez International.

Deaton Design

well those suicides means 17,352 less gun owners around. There's some good news for our gun control advocates. LOL
You know, you are just plain stupid. What an assinine statement to make. Have you or your family ever had someone commit suicide? Any friends or someone else. Well, I have, and its nothing to joke about. Think about that next time when you are trying to be cool.

Locals Find!

You know, you are just plain stupid. What an assinine statement to make. Have you or your family ever had someone commit suicide? Any friends or someone else. Well, I have, and its nothing to joke about. Think about that next time when you are trying to be cool.

I actually I have. I had to help out with the children left behind a$$hole. That statement was a jab at the gun control advocates. If you didn't like it well that's your issue NOT MINE! I can make jokes about it because I was the one their minutes after he stuck a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger after sending the children to my house. I lived with it and how I deal with it is my business. You don't like to bad.

MikePro

I keep a pair of guns on me at all times...
attachment.php

*onsite pic I found the other day, of myself, showing off my tat's for the signgals :)

cdiesel

California sucks. At the CCW class the instructor said that LA county issued a total of six, yes six, CCW permits last year. Don't know if that's true or not but I wouldn't doubt it.

Also consider the municipalities with the most gun control: New York, New Jersey, California, Chicago. Guess which municipalities also have some of the highest crime rates?

Deaton Design

I actually I have. I had to help out with the children left behind a$$hole. That statement was a jab at the gun control advocates. If you didn't like it well that's your issue NOT MINE! I can make jokes about it because I was the one their minutes after he stuck a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger after sending the children to my house. I lived with it and how I deal with it is my business. You don't like to bad.
Damn right I dont like it. I dont care who it was jabbed at. And buddy, I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you first came here, even thought they were being too hard on you, but now I see not. As far as being an a$$hole, easy to call someone that when you are far away. Circumstances would be much different if we were face to face. You're trying to hard to fit in here, and say the wrong things. Course, you probably know that and just go ahead and do it anyway. I truly dont understand people like you. And truly, I dont want to anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deaton Design

And, for anyones information, I am a proud gun owner. 9mm, two smith and wesson 38s, and a taurus 44 magnum in the near future. Also in the process of getting my concealed carry permit here.

Speedsterbeast

Washington didn't beat the British with the Bill of Rights rights. He shot them. I carry.

And Canada didn't beat the US and burn down the capital building in 1812 without guns either, but things up here are calmer now.
Low crime rate and the butcher has meat. I personally have no reason to own a gun.

Locals Find!

Damn right I dont like it. I dont care who it was jabbed at. And buddy, I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you first came here, even thought they were being too hard on you, but now I see not. As far as being an a$$hole, easy to call someone that when you are far away. Circumstances would be much different if we were face to face. You're trying to hard to fit in here, and say the wrong things. Course, you probably know that and just go ahead and do it anyway. I truly dont understand people like you. And truly, I dont want to anymore.

You called me out, not the other way around. I have always shown you respect. Your back tracking trying to turn it around that I started this BS argument is just that BS. Also, this line things would be "different if we were face to face" that is a cop out. Things wouldn't be different on my end. Its always been my experience that people that use that line are those who are all talk and can't back it up. I would say the same thing to you in person as I did online. You were out of line with your calling me stupid and I called you out on it.

So go back to hiding behind your keyboard insulting others with pot shots. If you don't like my opinions on things well too bad. If I was in your house I would show you respect and not have made the joke but, were not in your house. So feel free to exit the thread if it offends you that badly. I am not going to censor myself because, you gotta your panties in a twist.

once again addy is out of line. What is this assclownstill doing here? You have repeatedly offended some of the most helpful people in the industry..go away! You are not wanted. Take a hint.

Deaton Design

If you think I am all talk jerk, drive up here to ky and see. Maybe down there where you live, people are all talk, but we aint here. And sorry, but I dont wear panties,and my boxers dont get in a wad you jerk.
Otherwise, I apologize to the rest of you on here for letting this clown get to me. Wont happen again, ever.

1,777 posts in just more than a year? Save us number 1,778 & go the F away! You offer this forum NOTHING, you have diarhea of the mouth,you are an ignorant parasite, can I be any clearer?

Locals Find!

If you think I am all talk jerk, drive up here to ky and see. Maybe down there where you live, people are all talk, but we aint here. And sorry, but I dont wear panties,and my boxers dont get in a wad you jerk.
Otherwise, I apologize to the rest of you on here for letting this clown get to me. Wont happen again, ever.

I didn't start this stupid disagreement with you. You started calling me names. You're the one that came out swinging with the insults here. I have no need to drive to Kentucky as I have nothing to prove or to gain by doing so.

I don't know if your drunk or high or just in a bad mood. I don't really care either I am done arguing with you about this. I have better things to do then waste my time on you anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.