• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best employee gripe so far...

njshorts

i think a simple drug test would've kept this guy from even entering the shop... wow, he's a bit of an oddball.

MichaelL

Okay, so we hired three new employees this past week beginning on Monday. Two of the new guys will fit in great. They do their jobs, and when they are finished, they immediately ask what's next or find something new to do without any slacking off.

Third guy comes in and immediately is an ass kisser, talks constantly instead of doing his job and disturbs all the other employees who are trying to do their jobs. I already new that on Thursday he was going to be terminated.

I guess he didn't like the way work was going for him on Thursday and he sent me and my business partner this ridiculous diatribe going on about work that day. Then when he came in this morning, we handed him his final check and wished him well. He refused to leave and spent thirty minutes yammering on and wanted to know how come he is not liked at every job he has ever worked at?

Strangest letter I've received in all my years in business :) His name has been removed...

Yeah, he's a weirdo. At least you got 2 good ones. The last 2 hired where I work have the work ethic and speed of crackheads on a Sunday. I gotta get out.

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
wow, until you got to the 46 y/o part I would have sworn this was something my FORMER partner wrote.

ForgeInc

Dude got on the Magic Bus and just kept riding it eh? I actually find people like this kinda entertaining. Not as hires of course!

Does it make me a bad person that I feel better about myself after reading or hearing stuff like this?

FrankenSigns.biz

This guy is crazy. I am not kidding. I would be more than a little concerned if I were you. I would not stay late at work unless someone was with me if I were you. Good luck to you, you are going to need it.

SignManiac

I'm not worried about him. However he did call back the very next day after he was let go, and wanted to know if we had any work for him. His check had already been made out for five days even though he only worked four. He asked what he should do about that? We suggested he go to the beach for the day! He didn't realize we were serious!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Every employer needs a "gong" for these kinds of guys.

And, oh by the way, didn't the Unibomber also have a manifesto?

JB