• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Beware before Roalnad eco solvant Printer purchase

hitesh

Who says Roland eco solvant printer purchase?????????

pl wait. and thik about once again. b'caz they people are layers. i have very bad exp. for the same they give me used dx 4 head installed of new head. i compliant them but they refused that we can't do any thing for the same. They give me new printer head at rs. 32000/= (indian rs.) and with in 2 month less then 2500 sq. feet print head was week. i am going to compliant at Apson Infotex Ltd. India but that people does not replace my head also i am sending him my printer main board repair before two month they are don't inform me that board will repaired or not. and they send it back with his engg. and his engg. said that i have to check this board at your we don't have any extra printer to check this board. Would u think Roland India only one distribute they don't have single printer in India. how can they people serve to his customers. I could not understand Like Roland company associate with this type of Indian Company. it very same full.

Circleville Signs

This is not an issue with Roland. This is an issue with YOUR DISTRIBUTOR. Don't fly in here badmouthing a company that has a good reputation when they aren't the issue.

Also - please at least make an attempt at sane punctuation and use of the English language.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, hello and thank you for stopping by s101.

What seems to be the problem ??

What ?? I can't understand you. You sound just like my phone service tech guy.

Anyway, this is not the 'Complaint Department'. I feel and know your frustrations, but I'm sure you didn't join here just to bash another person or company. Tell us what's really bothering you.

:Welcome:​

Sure can tell it's Friday the 13th. Some Fridays are just better than other Fridays !!

zmatalucci

"b'caz they people are layers"

Well I guess we don't need doctors anymore...Just use photoshop for what ails you;-)

slipperyfrog

Sorry guys he is probably looking for me. I just got off the phone with customer service from my internet provider. Pretty sure this is the guy I was speaking to...I was mean to him.

Techman

Also - please at least make an attempt at sane punctuation and use of the English language
This and all the other less than polite remarks concerning his use of the language that so many of YOU take for granted is deplorable. have no value. I cannot understand such xenophobic behavior in the least.

Bashing and complaining about the use of a second language is RUDE at best. Give the guy at least some courtesy for at least trying to use English. We should be ashamed of this type of behavior.

Flame

This and all the other less than polite remarks concerning his use of the language that so many of YOU take for granted is deplorable. have no value. I cannot understand such xenophobic behavior in the least.

Bashing and complaining about the use of a second language is RUDE at best. Give the guy at least some courtesy for at least trying to use English. We should be ashamed of this type of behavior.

I agree. He is from India, English is not his first language I'm sure, nor should it be considering where he lives.

To Hitesh... is there truly only 1 Roland distributor in India? If so, man, that has to be hard. I wish you luck, but it truly does sound like your distributors fault, not Rolands.

Salmoneye

Wow, good thing we don't have to try to communicate with Roland in Japanese, they would just mock us and tell us to f-off. OP, I am very sorry that you have had such a bad experience with your Roland distributor in India. I got the gist of most of what you were trying to say. Not many people on this forum are in India so your warning probably won't help us much here but thanks anyway. I would imagine that you have made a very expensive purchase and feel cheated so you are trying to vent here. Instead I would tell your Indian distributor that they need to make this right with you or that you will be contacting Roland's corporate headquarters and informing them about their unscrupulous business dealings, if their distributorship becomes in danger they might act then. If they continue to cheat you, you might post your experience on a similar forum that caters to Indian markets. Good luck to you, I hope your issue gets resolved.

Circleville Signs

There's nothing "xenophobic" about it. If i go the China, and want people to understand me - especially if my only reason for going to China is to rant inarticulately about something that I am wrong about, would it not behoove me to at least be competent in speaking Mandarin?

Flame

There's nothing "xenophobic" about it. If i go the China, and want people to understand me - especially if my only reason for going to China is to rant inarticulately about something that I am wrong about, would it not behoove me to at least be competent in speaking Mandarin?

This is an international forum....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You can be ashamed of it, but there is no call for him to bring his problem to this forum and voice it in such a manner.

I don't give a rat's behind, if they guy can or cannot count, let alone speak or spell in English.... there is no reason to be so crude and disrespectful as to vent your frustrations in a place and take advantage of this sites high standings and voice this diatribe as if you're gonna ruin the reputation of a fine company and then hide behind the fact that English isn't your native tongue.

Regardless of what your language is.... this behavior is downright abusive and if we don't allow it with our normal members, I sure don't want to see some newbie or foreigner abuse it. I'm tired of the PC crap and it can start right here.

Salmoneye

Yes, you are only allowed to speak when you are perfectly fluent; Christ, if that were the case 98% of us would have to leave the forum. I speak 2 other languages less than fluently but I try, when using these languages in foreign lands I am always treated with the utmost respect or might be gently corrected when necessary. More often than not these folks actually do me the courtesy of moving outside of their native tongue to fill in the blanks in English. Now that's class.

Salmoneye

Gino, if that is true than we should only be calling him out on his behavior and not his willingness to try and communicate with us in what is obviously not his mother tongue. I welcome folks from other countries to come here and try to glean or provide information, although this OP didn't do a fine job of that.

Techman

You are wrong. He has every right to make a post complaining about his trouble as any one else. He used teh best he has. And you and others find fault with that? I am sure you make this demand of all foreign language speakers like this,,, right?

It is never polite to act like a bunch of redneck savages. Where are the manners? All I can say is... This is not the first place to suffer a potential loss of a very competent guest over such rude behavior. It should never happen.

I just observed this happen at another 3D art forum where some lame ill mannered remark was directed at a foreign language guest ran off one of the best 3D artists. Rude is just rude no matter what. It is bad enough that some here feel good about bashing others let alone bash a new guest over something rudimentary as his language skills.

Techman

I understand if English isn't your first language but for f***'s sake at least attempt to form a proper sentence.

Yes, You are so perfect that you can speak another language perfectly too.
Go ahead act like a pack of wild rude savages...

Circleville Signs

The point is that while this is an "international" forum, 99.9% of it's members are English speaking. I was not degrading this person's race or culture. I was simply stating that if you are going to come flying in, guns blazing, then at least have the courtesy to speak the language properly.

Otherwise, find a different approach to your situation. Maybe asking if we knew of a way to help?

Flame

Regardless of what your language is.... this behavior is downright abusive and if we don't allow it with our normal members, I sure don't want to see some newbie or foreigner abuse it. I'm tired of the PC crap and it can start right here.

Everyone is free to speak their mind as long as staying semi civil if I'm not mistaken. We have regular members who tear apart companies, such as......Rapid Tac? Or perhaps Aurora Fills? Or for myself, that expensive POS called FlexiSign.

This is no different, so maybe let him explain more before ripping him a new one?