• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bigdawg Needs Our Help

Ken

Yeah, I didn't see the comments box either.
C'mon people..pay it forward. Karma will catch up with you later :)
Cheers! Ken

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Yeah, I didn't see the comments box either.

PayPal seems to have several different interfaces, some with it and some without, so I wouldn't concern myself about it. Your donation arrived safely and has been duly noted. :thankyou:

Marlene

all I can offer too. times are hard but your friends are here and maybe together, we can lend a hand.

Sign_Boy

Unfortunately at this time I don't have the funds.
I'll see where I'm at in a few weeks.

Stay Strong!!!

Marlene

bump

I clicked on friend or family too. it then wanted me to log in so I did and I just put in the e-mail address Fred posted. hope it went thru OK

Steve C.

Prayers and Best Wishes ALWAYS to Stacy and Big Dawg. Things are real tight'
With me being not able to work for so long we are having a real tough time
too. I will send some, wish real hard that it could be more... Love you Stacy,
Keep on keepin' on!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm saving mine for the meet this weekend. I'm hoping everyone at the meet will help if they can or didn't. T3 said he'll take care of the whole lump sum at that time.

I'm comin' Beanie Boy....................................................

Baz

I'm saving mine for the meet this weekend. I'm hoping everyone at the meet will help if they can or didn't. T3 said he'll take care of the whole lump sum at that time.

Ditto.

Wishing all will be good for you Stacy and your Bigdawg.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each of you. whether it's money or prayers or good wishes or the occasional bump - we appreciate what you are doing for us. More so than anything I can say or write here.

Please, please, please - we don't want anyone to feel like they have to or need to send us money. It is a very weird feeling to be on the receiving end of something like this. But a lot of my friends have asked to help and I've always been too proud to say we needed that help. I've always felt there are a lot of people worse off than me - and there are. I am fortunate to live in my mother's old house that is almost paid for. I won't lose my place to live or be in the streets because of finances... I have a wonderful, supportive family that recognizes the choices I have to make right now are not always the best for me money-wise - but they stand behind me.

Jeff is on a home heart monitor and there have already been some issues while I've been away at work. That - combined with some other things - have made me realize that I can't continue to work a regular job 45 minutes away from home. I gave my notice last week so my boss could find someone to replace me quickly. The stress of being gone while my husband has the problems he does is just too much for me on an every day basis. Once my obligation there is done, I'll be pursuing some free-lance opportunities that will allow the flexibility I have to have with his health.

From both the Bigdawg and myself... thank you again. Y'all truly are like my family... and reaching out to us like this is just amazing.

Tim Aucoin

We LOVE you Stacy, and I know that to a lot of us, you ARE family. I've met you once for a weekend (that sounds like something it isn't :tongue:), and I know you have a tremendous heart and I know you would do the same for another in a heartbeat! :smile:

Marlene

love ya Stacy! I think about the two of you every day. I am glad that you will be able to be home as being that far off must have been a nightmare for you.

petepaz

Stacy not sure what is available in your area but you should look into whatever gov. plans are available to help out.(it's not always easy to get this stuff as you have posted hear before and we all discussed ) but i went through a lot of stuff with my mom when she got sick but we were able to get a lot of different aid from the state. help with rent, utilities, food stamps and medical/prescriptions. you have paid into this stuff your whole life and it can be humbling but take whatever you can get every little bit helps and you may just have to dig into the system to find out what you qualify for.
Best wishes