• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bigdawg Needs Our Help

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Please, please, please - we don't want anyone to feel like they have to or need to send us money. It is a very weird feeling to be on the receiving end of something like this.

Believe me Stacy, after 18 major surgeries and at least that many times on the brink of financial collapse - I KNOW what you mean. Someone explained it to me years ago as that I shouldn't let my pride rob others of the blessing of being able to help me. Heck, even the parents of my wife's kindergarten classes have over the years brought tons of groceries to our house to help my wife out. I actually let my pride stand in the way of a wealthy older man who offered to pay all of our bills during my second lengthiest hospital stay - that one cost the foreclosure of our dream house and I hurt his feelings deeply. Your turn will come to repay to another in the future - I love that paying it forward concept. It's a genuine virtue only enjoyed by the human species. Don't ever feel like you need to repay the kindness of someone's heart girl.

Marlene

Please, please, please - we don't want anyone to feel like they have to or need to send us money. It is a very weird feeling to be on the receiving end of something like this.

a wise person told me when I was going thru some bad times to let those who love and care about you do something for you. people feel so helpless when they see some one they care about going thru hard times. to not accept their help is to deny them the gift of giving from the heart to another. nothing to feel weird about, it is humans doing what humans do best and that is to care about each other.

signmeup

"drop in the bucket" sent. Wish I could do more. Why is everyone broke anyway? I thought this was a sure-fire get rich quick sort of business.

petepaz

"drop in the bucket" sent. Wish I could do more. Why is everyone broke anyway? I thought this was a sure-fire get rich quick sort of business.
hopefully the guy just out of college who can't find a job so he wants to start a sign business for extra money will read this...haha

(sorry just trying to bring a little humor)

Marlene

hopefully the guy just out of college who can't find a job so he wants to start a sign business for extra money will read this...haha

(sorry just trying to bring a little humor)

:Big Laugh worked for me

Tim Aucoin

Thank you to everyone who donated at the Signs 101 Nor Easter Meet & Greet at Gino's place. A total of $290 was raised and sent along!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

sar bossier

Sent what I could ... Fred, please let me know you got it ... Best of luck to ya'all, Stacey & Bigdawg! God bless ...

S

Stan B

Mr Weiss, just wanted to make sure that Esigns people help was well received last week