• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Booze in the shop?

SignManiac

Stripper pole is going into the new man cave I'm working on. I'm currently renovating my old shop that has 2k s.f. of air conditioned space, sitting there empty and waiting for me to fill it.

I finally decided on a theme and after discovering steampunk, thanks to Joe Diaz, it's going to be over the top when I finally finish it. I already have the pool table, ping pong table, 22' shuffle board table, dart board, and I'm picking up a foosball table this weekend and thinking about a full size golf simulator inside.

Walls have been painted and next is the floors. I'll be putting in a 20'w screen for an HD projection tv. Plan on lots of steam punk sculpture which I'm really looking forward to making. Should take a couple of years to finish.

rjssigns

No drinky on the job whether you have the okey-doke or not. Bad foo unless you own the place. Even then...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah but...... milk & cookies inspired a flying sleigh and 8 reindeer. I think that's higher than the Coroplane ever got. :toasting:

Let me add, we were talking about employees in the beginning. This seems to made a turn into.... is there a time to drink at work if you're the owner.

Ummmm..... could be........... drinkin cat.jpg

HulkSmash

We don't do a whole lot of overtime. But when we do we try to get our guys in early. We'll start at 5 am, and try to get everyone out by 5.

OldPaint

drinking.........while working is stupid. i can say this and growing up in a bar, spending years in AA, counseling drunks, drugies..........bottom line is BOTH ARE SNEAKY AND ADDICTIVE.... and youre in trouble long before you start the downward roll.
IF YOU NEED A BEER/SHOT/JOINT.......you already are addicted.........

SignManiac

Joe that's an opinion coming from someone who obviously has no self control. Not everyone is a drunken derelict. I have no problem with mind altering substances and they've had no problems with me. MODERATION**********************

Border

Joe that's an opinion coming from someone who obviously has no self control. Not everyone is a drunken derelict. I have no problem with mind altering substances and they've had no problems with me. MODERATION**********************

Ding ding ding