• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Booze in the shop?

ucmj22

Think of the lawsuits! owner okays alcohol consumption on premises, employee chops finger off....

CheapVehicleWrap

Think of the lawsuits! owner okays alcohol consumption on premises, employee chops finger off....

The ideal scenario for me chopping my finger off would be 1/2 way into a 30 pack and using the remaining 9 to polish it off. Finger chopping sober would just downright sucks.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The ideal scenario for me chopping my finger off would be 1/2 way into a 30 pack and using the remaining 9 to polish it off. Finger chopping sober would just downright sucks.

Don't care about your finger....... it's employees fingers or health which will make your head spin should something go wrong.

C

ColoPrinthead

If you lose a finger working with vinyl you have bigger issues to be concerned about.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you lose a finger working with vinyl you have bigger issues to be concerned about.

You need to look at the bigger picture. :doh:

You might not have anything to worry about, but if they allow you, by all laws known to man/woman.... they have to be fair across the board and allow that for the welder, electrical guy and the girl cutting all the scraps up for cricut users. Otherwise, someone would sue them for playing to favorites..... or discrimination.

That's what gets me about employees... although owners need them, they usually don't have a grasp of what goes on with the business end part of the business.... of signs. It's all about playing around, making work easier and easier and listening to their favorite music on an ipod or phone.