• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bought a plotter, software, and vinyl. Wondering where to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKADesigns

What made from cut vinyl sells for YOU?

Can I not make that clearer?

WHAT made out of cut vinyl SELLS FOR YOU?

Can I not make that clearer?

WHAT MADE OUT OF CUT VINYL SELLS FOR YOU?

Thank you!

wildside

i sale vinyl
i sale signs
i sale decals
i sale apparel
i sale design

what do you sale?

you are not listening to yourself...... what i sale will not be what you sale, i have never sold a victorian mirror whatever you are saying

i have sold some ball field signs years ago and none since, a market evolves and changes, you are wanting to sale one thing and one thing only, classic failure setup in my opinion

what do you do for a living?
did you know flippin burgers at mcdonalds will make you $500 extra a month? and maybe benefits too

did you know that just because you sale 500 don't mean you make 500? do you know things cost money to produce? i mean really, i can't believe you are this clueless

iSign

I want to know

"WHAT SELLS FOR YOU THAT IS MADE FROM CUT VINYL".

by knowing how to do almost everything that can be done with cut vinyl (& NO... it wasn't tucked inside my silver spoon at birth... I spent 12 years working at 6 other sign companies in 3 states before hanging my shingle & claiming myself as a professional) and knowing WHY signs have value for different clients in different applications, and marketing myself for years, to specific demographics, with different (proven) skills in mind, and my own preferences in mind, for what I wish to do, as well as what my god given talents allow me to do.... with all that preparation done in advance of answering the question:

WHAT SELLS FOR YOU THAT IS MADE FROM CUT VINYL?

WHATEVERTHEPHUCK MY CLIENTS GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO COME TO ME, ASKING ME TO SELL THEM!!!
THAT'S WHAT SELLS!!!

BEYOND THAT, I WOULD NEVER STOOP TO ANY OF YOUR FOOLHARDY SOLICITATION AND TOMFOOLERY TACTICS!!

AND BY THE WAY, YOU WERE MERELY APPEARING LIKE A CLUELESS ASS-HAT BEFORE... NOW YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A SORE LOSING, LOATHSOME CRETIN! :thumb: (don't be fooled... that's NOT a thumb!)

Jillbeans

I thought you said you were giving away free signs.
(made from old vynull)
Excuse me gotta go catch a buzzzzZzzzz.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
"WHAT SELLS FOR YOU THAT IS MADE FROM CUT VINYL".

Well, last time I thought about it, the answer was "Signs do!"

What type of signs?
Whatever the client asks for or needs-longevity & budget permitting-otherwise we might use something other than cut vinyl, like paint, with a brush, or an airbrush...

Junk cheapy signs from calendered vinyl? No! People have long memories out here & it has to last!

SignosaurusRex

joeslawn......congratulations! I just read this thread and realized that I was laughing some. It's been awhile. My problems are but grains of sand compared to those in your immediate world. I'm only deaf, dumb, or blind sometimes, never all three at once nor consistently. You only want to make an additional $500. per month? Great...good for you....get after it! You are not putting any fear in the boots of anyone here and I'll bet my bottom dollar that you ain't gonna give away $500 worth of signs in a months time let alone SELL that per month. In the words of Strother Martin...."What weeee haaave hih, Is a failya ta communicate.....ya gots ta git ya mind Right"! You have been given lots of good advice and info here, but before you are gonna have a chance in hell of achieving any goals you set for yourself, you are gonna have to realize that you are not gonna get where you want to go on a shear whim nor desire without patience, an education and an open mind.
That's all I gots ta say about that.

JKADesigns

If you've replied in anything but a helpful way, and you are a merchant member, please feel completely reassured that I will NOT be purchasing ANY of your products in the future.

HulkSmash

If you've replied in anything but a helpful way, and you are a merchant member, please feel completely reassured that I will NOT be purchasing ANY of your products in the future.

oh oh. Watch out Jill he's not using your services. What will you ever do

Status
Not open for further replies.