• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

business name

Shovelhead

Yup...gotta start somewhere!!...why not signs??!!
That's how we all got started....just dove in feet first!!!

gotta go!!!....I'm heading over to http://www.aircraftmechanic.org/.
Always wanted to fix airplanes...think I'll take the plunge...just bought a really big tool set.

Attachments

• 1028m-1.jpg
    1028m-1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 145

gvgraphics

it never seems to amaze me how everybody has asses but only a few choose to act like them

You offered nothing, zero, zip...............
We will help you improve on your own design but we will not design it for you.

You got what you deserved when asking for it free. Good Luck and have a nice day!

By the way, welcome to Signs101!

MobileImpact

so please put your creative minds at work and give me some ideas,thanks in advanced

I would be happy to help you. I can be creative. Not sure where you are located, but for $2000 a day plus travel expenses (1 week min), I will come to your location and help to name your company, Give you a business plan outline, and set up your $500 plotter and software. I will also show you where the spell checker is in your different programs so you may begin EMBROIDERY instead of imbroidery.

Or you can post some ideas, concepts and try to add to the discussion and the 1 million years of experience on this board will try to help. Jumping in with both feet asking everyone here to be creative, on your behalf is not really the way to get started. Most everyone here is more than willing to help, but you gotta get it started. Post a couple of the names you were thinking about and what type of equipment you have and start of with a little better intro. This will probably be a better start then you are currently off to.

Option 2: Give me your credit card # and I can be there next week.

Good Luck

Kevin

weaselboogie

classic newbie.

After someone else to come up with his name, he'll want everyone to do some free logo designs.

how bout Cadger graphix?

TheSnowman

Man...I missed that one too! I hate it when they dissappear and I don't get to see all the drama. Oh well...I'll add to the pile...Bye! It's just too bad he didn't get to meet OP!

Cadmn

great analogie<sp> shovel. be anything you want to be just go to URnow...101.com & ask the pros to do it for you for free.I started racing cars with a car I bought for $10 & a 350 motor I bought for $50 Now I wanna win tell me how to be the next Dale (3)I used to ride tricycles.

Last edited:

ratmotorsports

I guess most of you was born with the knowledge and the equipment coming from your ass. Im not asking for a logo.Ive already got a name picked out. There will be alot of learning to do, but I have time . This is a hobby that im hoping will take off one day so I can enjoy it just as most of yall do.Im starting small and hoping for it to grow. So yall have a nice day. Who on here didnt start small if not the same way i am?

Shovelhead

I guess most of you was born with the knowledge and the equipment coming from your ass. Im not asking for a logo.Ive already got a name picked out. There will be alot of learning to do, but I have time . This is a hobby that im hoping will take off one day so I can enjoy it just as most of yall do.Im starting small and hoping for it to grow. So yall have a nice day. Who on here didnt start small if not the same way i am?

Wasn't your original post..."business name"?