• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Call of Duty Wall Wrap

Looks just like the xbox360 wrap I did!

attachment.php

Attachments

• xbmx.jpg
    xbmx.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 135

HotWraps

If printed for his own home...no money exchanging hands...why not.
It's not like they offer wall wraps as a service. They aren't losing out
on anything...just gaining publicity.

We do offer Wall Wraps, but not like this. This was just a fun project.

omgsideburns

hook me up with a link to where those images are! im gonna make a cutout and hide it in my friends house for when he gets home from work... haha

cptcorn

adad
If printed for his own home...no money exchanging hands...why not.
It's not like they offer wall wraps as a service. They aren't losing out
on anything...just gaining publicity.

If I do drugs inside my own house it doesn't make it any less illegal.

They're losing out on their control over the brand they've established in the market...

jiarby

My kid was happy with a GOW2 phone wrap (Samsung Impression)....

He'd love the wall mural, but the thing that's a deal breaker is the 3 TV flat screen setup. Nope... he doesn't get to see this thread!

strypguy

That's awesome!!!

Speaking of game wraps. Were can someone get the templates for x box, wii and other consoles found.

John

BadAss

Beautiful job.... "to hell with the haters...." they just need something to feel superior about..

Ken

Yes..that is very cool...I'm just about to receive a CoD 4 that I bought on ebay HongKong..can't wait!...plus a better video card...ahhhw...where is it?
Cheers!
Ken

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
If I do drugs inside my own house it doesn't make it any less illegal.

They're losing out on their control over the brand they've established in the market...

Not even an apples to apples comparison. Illegal drugs are illegal anywhere. Copyrights aren't as rigid. Control over thier brand by offering free high resolution images to help spread interest among would-be patrons is smart marketing. There was no "commercial value" infraction in printing wallpaper for your house because they offer free high resolution downloads as long as they're used for non-commercial purposes.

KuRiscak

Nope, the images he used are for press/editorial purposes only. Unless he's obtained a release from Activision/InfinityWard.

The cops are on the way...

Sweet deal, your kids are lucky. I want to do something for fun in the house as well, but don't know if the wife would let me get my MW2 wall graphics on.

Where did you find the high res images?