• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cant get roland pnc 1000 to cut right

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
I am sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what is wrong with your system, nor how to fix it. I am assuming you have followed the setting-up instructions in other threads you have commented on, in which I have helped others.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
On the plotter, you need mode2, paralell, rotate=0, language=hpgl.
On the computer you need the plotter driver installed.
In corel you need to add a hairline outline to all text or it will NOT plot it.
In corel, You need to run file>print setup to set up the plotter as the default device.
In corel you then need to run file>print preview
The position it. The print this sheet now.

Assuming the plotter actually works properly.
Maybe it is broken?

I'd suggest buying a different plotter, if you can't get it going.

In the meantime, from your replies, I have no idea whether the problem is the computer, windows, corel, the roland driver, the printer cable, the plotter, or the operator, or what combination of the above it maybe. After rereading ALL your posts here and in other threads, I cannot yet eliminate any of the possible problem areas.

chitoon

this is not the place i want to be people are harsh and just plain nasty i wont be back if i can help it there or other forums oput there

Flame

this is not the place i want to be people are harsh and just plain nasty i wont be back if i can help it there or other forums oput there

You started it, you were rude, the rest followed. It's a cool place, just we're not all pushovers. :thumb:

OldPaint

GOODBY...............i posted MY PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU TO CALL, you didnt. ian has been more then HELPFUL, for what?
ISIGN, tried to help....only to hear you act like a cry baby cause you belive somebody is being mean to you!
last and hjopefull the best sugesstion i can make for youre dilema.
SELL THE PLOTTER, USED THE COMPUTER FOR A BOAT ANCHOR when you go fishing......AND GO GET A JOB WORKIN AT MICKY DEES............you will be further ahead of the money game.
oh, by the way, the "geographical relocation routine" is something that "alcohol addicted" people do when they use up all the "helpful" people in one place.))))))))))

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Somehow, obviously, I'm the one being harsh...

maybe I should delete the previous ten posts, but they might help someone else one day.

The problem is either the computer, windows, corel, the roland driver, the printer cable, the plotter, or the operator, or some combination of the above. (Hardware, software, or meatware).

I can't offer anything more useful than all I have done. If you felt I was being sarcastic with some comment, maybe a bit of sarcasm crept into some things, but the advice is still pertinent.

If you cannot fix it anymore, junk it or sell it, or maybe give it to OP.
If you decide to buy a P-cut ebay special plotter, don't expect it to work any easier, though. Many people have a harder time with them than you have had with the camm1.

Please learn to use the shift button on the keyboard, as well as the period or fullstop button. You seem to be ignoring this simple request. The word "Thankyou" goes a long way, too. I wish I could help you, but I now have neither the time nor the brains to figure out a solution. I believe it has already been typed.

Good luck!