• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customers banner...What do you think?

Fatboy

Send your 10 year old boy over, Fatboy. I will gladly hire him as long as he helps mow the grass. I'm sure he's a nice kid, and I can use the help.

Thank you Jill. I love your work.I also like the way you always are willing to offer advice.(he can't really do that in 10 min.....-I..... got my point over...thats all...and boy did it work!) I hope you understand.
About sending him over there...never in a million years. Half the world is always upset with America. Wont feel save for him there.We will live in our little village and learn from you guys and roll out world class signs as a result...only difference.....in harmony.!:U Rock:

CES020

...never in a million years. Half the world is always upset with America. Wont feel save for him there.We will live in our little village and learn from you guys and roll out world class signs as a result...only difference.....in harmony.!

Okay, you pushed my button there Fatboy. Stop believing what you read on the news. 99% of the USA is normal, quiet, and safe.

Your comment about living in Africa with the difference being that you are world class in harmony. Yeah, I also think of peace and harmony when I think of Africa.

I would ask that you apologize for inferring that there is something "wrong and unsafe" about the USA.

:wavingflag:

signmeup

We will live in our little village and learn from you guys and roll out world class signs as a result...only difference.....in harmony.!:U Rock:
Harmony?......Unfortunatly, I still think of this when I think of South Africa:

Apartheid (Afrikaans pronunciation: [ɐˈpɐrtɦəit], separateness) was a system of legal racial segregation enforced by the National Party government in South Africa between 1948 and 1994, under which the rights of the majority non-white inhabitants of South Africa were curtailed and minority rule by whites was maintained.

It sounds like things must be a lot better there now.

Fatboy

Harmony?......Unfortunatly, I still think of this when I think of South Africa:

Apartheid (Afrikaans pronunciation: [ɐˈpɐrtɦəit], separateness) was a system of legal racial segregation enforced by the National Party government in South Africa between 1948 and 1994, under which the rights of the majority non-white inhabitants of South Africa were curtailed and minority rule by whites was maintained.

It sounds like things must be a lot better there now.[/QUOT

We sorted out problems in South Africa since 1994.We live in harmony.There are problems,sure like in any other country ,but I tell you one thing I don't have to send my boy to the military to go and invade another country....that is for sure. No one attacks us and we are a country at peace with the rest of the world.That is a fact. So to go back to the invitation that my boy go and visit there....as a dad I wont feel safe to send him there.That is all I am saying.I am not saying the Americans are at fault...I think you are a great nation....I just feel we live in a safer country.

signgal

Oh, lemme help you out there Tony... apparently Fatboy's more ignorant than originally thought and just enjoys antagonizing the masses.

I've never been to Africa and don't know how true your statement is personally but I do know, nowhere is perfect. I didn't have a lot of respect for this country truly until I married an Iranian man and I now see things with eyes wide open. We may not be completely thrilled with everything about our country all the time but at least we have the right to voice that opinion loud and clear and the passion to do something about it, rather than roll over and watch injustice and disgusting acts of abuse become the norm and call it harmony.

Fatboy

Okay, you pushed my button there Fatboy. Stop believing what you read on the news. 99% of the USA is normal, quiet, and safe.

Your comment about living in Africa with the difference being that you are world class in harmony. Yeah, I also think of peace and harmony when I think of Africa.

I would ask that you apologize for inferring that there is something "wrong and unsafe" about the USA.

:wavingflag:

Apologize:ROFLMAO: because I feel my country is safer than yours? Never in a million years.

Tim Aucoin

Hmmmm.... :rolleyes: from what was beginning to be an educational thread on banner design to a pi$$ing match on who's country is safer?? :banghead::banghead: I think it's time this thread got shut down!!! :noway:
Isn't this stuff what the NHB section is for??

Fatboy

Oh, lemme help you out there Tony... apparently Fatboy's more ignorant than originally thought and just enjoys antagonizing the masses.

I've never been to Africa and don't know how true your statement is personally but I do know, nowhere is perfect. I didn't have a lot of respect for this country truly until I married an Iranian man and I now see things with eyes wide open. We may not be completely thrilled with everything about our country all the time but at least we have the right to voice that opinion loud and clear and the passion to do something about it, rather than roll over and watch injustice and disgusting acts of abuse become the norm and call it harmony.

I know.......one of my best friends great grand mother was taken to America as a slave...... I wish you where around then signgal. Maybe the injustice of that would then have been stopped. We have Nelson Mandela , who do you have?

Marlene

Fatboy, here's a little history lesson. way back when Flame was a newbie, he posted some of the most horrid designs we had seen in a long time. he had a attitude that made you not care if he got any help or not. fast forward to today. Flame is a very respected member of the site and has become a great designer. he also is always willing to help others here when they need advise.

Jill is generous as they come. while most of us will suggest design changes and will let the person do all the work, Jill will take the time to show them ideas. to insult her in anyway is just plain wrong.

the OP of this thread asked what we thought and we told him. from this the OP can choose to ignore the advise, try some of it or just get the chance to see the work thru other sets of eyes which is the mot help anyone could ever get when designing.

Fatboy

Fatboy, here's a little history lesson. way back when Flame was a newbie, he posted some of the most horrid designs we had seen in a long time. he had a attitude that made you not care if he got any help or not. fast forward to today. Flame is a very respected member of the site and has become a great designer. he also is always willing to help others here when they need advise.

Jill is generous as they come. while most of us will suggest design changes and will let the person do all the work, Jill will take the time to show them ideas. to insult her in anyway is just plain wrong.

the OP of this thread asked what we thought and we told him. from this the OP can choose to ignore the advise, try some of it or just get the chance to see the work thru other sets of eyes which is the mot help anyone could ever get when designing.

Marlene actually I have realized this by now(except the bit about Flame ...never thought he had an attitude :ROFLMAO:) Sorry ,not to be rude...what is your point though?

Fatboy

Fatboy, would you mind telling all the Reverends over there to stop emailing me orders for banners?

Pat that was classic.:U Rock:please give them my mail though...whould love some work.
To the rest....peace people...I think you are great!

Marlene

Marlene actually I have realized this by now(except the bit about Flame ...never thought he had an attitude :ROFLMAO:) Sorry ,not to be rude...what is your point though?

well the point was you came in slamming people that I happen to respect and that ticked me off a lot. you haven't been around long enough to know these people at all yet you slammed them. I used Flame as an example because he has grown so much and he posted threads that got much more nasty comments way back when than this thread. he stuck around, continued to post and became a wonderful designer and a great asset to all who belong to the site. you crapped on the "old Timers" but those old timers paid their dues and are respected here not because they have been around a long time but because earned that respect from their peers. if you don't get any of that, then just keep being you and you'll end up the new village idiot and Mosh will be out of a job.

SignManiac

LOL Marlene. That will go down as a classic :) Fatboy appears to have a designer complex from what I can tell. He took a shot at Jill, Flame, and likened me to Humpty Dumpty which I still haven't a clue what that meant.

Marlene

took a shot at Jill, Flame, and likened me to Humpty Dumpty which I still haven't a clue what that meant.

sorry I missed the shot at you or I would have included you in the people who are respected and was crapped on!!!! Humpty Dumpty? this guy sucks at insults!!