• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design Contest - Death Metal Poster!

Jillbeans

This is REALLY challenging!
But fun too.
I even learned something, which I often do from screwing something up royally.
I got so absorbed I almost missed the start of the Pens game!

neato

Well, although I don't agree with Death Metal or the whole death metal culture, I think you can creatively work around it. ;)

Joe Diaz

Yeah,
Bigdawg
iSign
Pat Whatley
RebeckaR
Caleb
weaselboogie
synergy_jim
Day Sign Co
omgsideburns
ericmitchell29
BladeGraphics
Charlie J
Flame
Mason
GAC05
neato
Stevo
astours
Jillbeans
tikiboyz

synergy_jim

I'm out.... we have been crazy busy all week and I'll be working Sat and Sun. No time for posters....

This was gonna be a good one too!!!!!!!

iSign

the deadline listed in the first post just says "the 5th" ...does that mean I have until midnight on the 5th? my timezone?

iSign

Isign you are always trying to get more time on these:)
naaahhh... that's not exactly the case signage... I'm merely pointing out that he hasn't spelled things out clear enough yet (in the first post anyway)... :peace!:

...and by simply saying "have it in the 5th" ...well, exactly how am I supposed to interpret that? Illinois time? Pennsylvania time? I gotta know the rules to play by 'em :glasses:

besides...
coffee.gif
I'm up at 5am ready to rock... :rock-n-roll:
...what are you guys doing up?

...oh yeah, it's kinda like practically almost gonna be noon over there huh? :bushmill: :bushmill:

signage

I know Isign I was just throwing a dig at you:thumb: I think the last contest the one arranging it put down true deadline!:rock-n-roll: Good Luck!

iSign

yep, I saw the old-school smiley :)

I'm almost done with it now... & I still have 3 hours before my grand daughter's 4th Birthday party... so it looks like I could even live with an east coast deadline :design:

Ken

Good luck to everyone participating ( that includes Joe..)
It'll be fun to see the entries.
Is it possible for the top 3 to share how they designed their poster?
That could be good for everyone here.
Cheers!
Ken

Jillbeans

Didja get mine yet Joe?
I think I've sent it 3 times since March 26th.
It's not that great so it probably went into your spam folder.