Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont skip lunch ever again on an install..

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Texas_Signmaker, May 22, 2019.

1. Moze

Moze Very Active Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    The apprentice is in the frozen section.....?

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 2
  2. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    Its in the dairy section, frozen young guy who got creamed by a car. I always heard it was in the Chinese food section, "the cream of SomeYounguy"
    When these posts with no substance go past 3 pages it gets bad.

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  3. neato

neato Very Active Member

May 16, 2003
    Henderson, IL
    Amen! A combo made in heaven. And when I'm feeling like I need to eat a little healthier, green olives and pineapple is another good mix.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    SomeYounguy is at my local grocer too. Unfortunately there is no gluten free version yet...since it contains pizza slices.

5. TimToad

TimToad Very Active Member

They keep way better if you freeze them.

6. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay? Very Active Member

Well, if that's the case I'll eat my words, but back in my youth I dated a girl from Lombard for about a year and you would have thought deep dish was how everybody eats pizza up there and she was Italian. She always called it Chicago style pizza so I thought it was the norm. All I know is the pizza around our area just 2 hours south is pretty damn good and it's thin crust all the way. And even if you order thick crust pan style pizza it's still a pizza, not a casserole.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Something like that, is different. I meant as far as normal made pizza, not someone's royal f*ckup.