• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Early Christmas present!

copythat

: )

I do great work with the Big Squeegies now. I don't have enough volume to have a need for one of these bad boys. But this is one of those machines that I have to have. That is about the best TOY a man can have, in our industry of course. :smile:

Still Jealous...

Speedsterbeast

Congrats on the purchase Scott!
If I had the room I'd have considered one for sure.
However, I'm surprised that the EZY Taper gets overlooked when on this subject.
I love mine. It takes up little space and does all of the same tasks.

Congrats on the purchase Scott!
If I had the room I'd have considered one for sure.
However, I'm surprised that the EZY Taper gets overlooked when on this subject.
I love mine. It takes up little space and does all of the same tasks.

That's a pretty cool laminator we looked at them but you can't adjust pressure. That's why we ended up with same thing but pneumatic. Like this.
http://www.desert-laminator.com/

JJM7288

Excellent investment. I'm curious, anyone have experience using a laminating table to laminate Chemetal to Celtec or acrylic? We laminate and route Chemetal and Formica interior sign components daily and I think a laminating table would be good for that as well.

phototec

Yep, you can use a laminator:

[video=youtube;lJmhzo-CB0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJmhzo-CB0c[/video]

JJM7288

We ordered a Rollsroller yesterday, great piece of equipment. The CWT work tables are quite nice but we went with the original!

Jimsee

Moving shop in end of Jan, and we also placed an order on the rollsover today!
I think the rollsover build is the best, and the most important thing is no gantry on top of the roller.
Very excited!

What size did most of you out there purchase?

JJM7288

We received our Rolls Roller Entry 340/145 Tuesday. Setup instructions are quite good, IKEA like. It is a real time saver, accurate and the lamination is flawless.

Karen Souza

We received our Rolls Roller Entry 340/145 Tuesday. Setup instructions are quite good, IKEA like. It is a real time saver, accurate and the lamination is flawless.

For those of you who purchased a Rolls Roller....why did you choose that make over others on the market?
Just curious...would love one of these!

JJM7288

Karen,

For us it was between the Rolls Roller and CWT work table. The CWT is a very nice laminator, well constructed and value priced. Our decision was based on two things, the patent infringement lawsuit between Rolls Roller and CWT Worktools. Who knows how it will be adjudicated but I don't think it's worth the risk. The main reason though is the Rolls Roller is the original, manufactured fifteen years and very refined.

CanuckSigns

For those of you who purchased a Rolls Roller....why did you choose that make over others on the market?
Just curious...would love one of these!

The tipping point for us was the fact that the rolls roller came out with the entry level model, we looked at others, but I couldn't justify paying 2x the price for a light table and a larger work area. as far as I know the rolls roller is the only one to offer a "stripped down" version. Size was also a point for us, we have just shy of 3000 sq/ft here, I couldn't fit a larger table in with all our other equipment ( I hate feeling cramped in the shop) most other tables are 65" x 12 - 15 feet