• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Earthquake...

cajun312

Capitol Police report the Washington Monument may be leaning.

CNN, NBC,CBS and ABC report it's leaning to the left.
FOX news reports it's leaning to the right.

Glad everyone is OK

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Around 8 minutes til 2 and I thought I was having some sort of relapse from last night after bouncing off the walls in the dark. :bushmill:

I was sitting at my desk working on a drawing and the lamps and desk shook for about 4 or 5 seconds and I thought I really was having some sort of a problem. Everything just shook for a few seconds and I got up and realized I wasn't having a heart attack, so I figured it was just some bodily function not working right. Then Jeremy looked it up on the internet. Nothing gets by him. :noway:

qmr55

Hmmmm

Attachments

• 317674_194076823990823_194075840657588_535505_3465818_n.jpg
    317674_194076823990823_194075840657588_535505_3465818_n.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 99

Si Allen

It was God's way of showing his displeasure about the 5 acre $120 million MLK Memorial being made of granite in China and then importing Chinese labor to set it in place.

thewvsignguy

The four of us just stood and looked at each other with these dumb founded looks on our faces. The wife said it was an earthquake and I just shrugged it off like whatever.... 10 min later we heard on the radio that indeed we just witnessed a earthquake. That's one more thing to cross off our to do list....

ha ha......well, the look on my face! i wish i had cameras here that would have captured my sheer blank what the hell is going on look! i was stood infront of my printer finger hovering over the print button when my printer started to rock from side to side! now i'm thinking.....ok, why is my printer just about to explode!

petepaz

gino the bar across from you place wasn't damaged was it? that could screw up the whole meet and greet

thewvsignguy

Thanks to all of you for your kind words of support, as we look to recover from the devastation of today's quake!

Attachments

• earthquake damage.jpg
    earthquake damage.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 85

Gino

Premium Subscriber
gino the bar across from you place wasn't damaged was it? that could screw up the whole meet and greet

The heck with the meet, what will I do tonight ?? :Oops:

I mean, yeah, that would be a total loss for you guys..... I'd have to import some booze from somewhere else............. :rock-n-roll: We have the technology... we can do that.