• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Edna? Picture!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

some one please record this and put it on you tube. You guys rock!

You're in luck... I just might. Rocky Top was one of my favorite bluegrass songs to pick and sing. Tell ya what, post a current picture and I'll write the rest of the "Edna Song"?

Salmoneye

Edna, even if you are a 90lb hottie rocking an 1800's name, please post a photo of a 250lb Ukranian power lifting woman with a mustache and a g-string. I just want to see everyone's reaction.

Edna

Start Singing!!!

beach.jpg

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Okay... I give. If ya ever leave that loser and wanna fool around I'll buy ya the first couple dozen drinks. I'll at least try and beat Mosh to it. See, none of you young guys could get this woman to cough up a pic. Took an old hand like me to get the job done. Just ask GiGi! I'll start on the song asap and let ya know when it's on youtube.

Salmoneye

Aw man, no beard! Ugh! Arlo, you can't beat Mosh at buying drinks; he is redneck enough to have a still and grows all of the supplies needed. I want to visit that man someday.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hahahahahaha......... Pat.

If you're correct, how does that explain mushputz calling himself out and getting kreeped out by himself and then telling himself off ??

That does make for a very lonely fella.​
....... but it does explain alot. The plot thickens.......... :popcorn:

GypsyGraphics

Okay... I give. If ya ever leave that loser and wanna fool around I'll buy ya the first couple dozen drinks. I'll at least try and beat Mosh to it. See, none of you young guys could get this woman to cough up a pic. Took an old hand like me to get the job done. Just ask GiGi! I'll start on the song asap and let ya know when it's on youtube.

EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!?!?!?!?
You NEVER got me to cough up any pic!!!! Seriously Arlo..... what a rotten thing to say.

Unless of course, you mean the autographed photo of Dean Norris you asked me to get for your son.
Yeah, I did cough that up for you..... my bad.