• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers

TheSellOut

You know I've never really used them iSign and they are only a state away! I will give them a shot on your recommendation, as well as, let them know who sent me!

QualitySigns

I called Fellers once and it was the last time. As far as price was concerned, they couldn't compare to my regular suppliers and were not willing to negotiate. The price difference was significant, not just a few dollars. Their catalog is now in a landfill as a result.

visual800

thanks to this site and the latest occurance with fellers I have went to advantage i get stuff just as quick! I saw them mentioned on the merchant listing on here!

SignAnnex

have you ever dealt with Advantage Sign Supply?
I have found them to be the absolute best vendor I have ever dealt with in my 20 year in this trade, and 14 years owning this company. Since first dealing with them, anything I need, I will choose to buy from them first, buying elsewhere only if they don't sell what I want. I don't nickle and dime my purchasing too much, as I find i make it up on the quality of service. They have been (& presumably still are) merchant supporters of S101 too!

Thanks, I'll definitely give them a try.

Wrapture

I bought a 96" Sooper Edge that I couldn't find anywhere else from Advantage. It was a very pleasant experience.

J

john1

I'm pretty happy with using Fellers. Been about 2 years and no complaints.

I currently just received their 2011 catalog and i noticed some pricing is higher but hey, everything goes up and from what i seen on what i normally order, it's only a few bucks.

Just ordered some concept 203 digital vinyl and a roll of 651 today to get in the $100 free shipping they now do instead of $75. I'll use the white 651 and the concept of course so it's worth my while instead of paying $16 shipping on just the digital vinyl when i can trade it for the 651 that i will always use.

They have a warehouse about 1 hour away which stocks most of what i always order so shipping is 1 day which i like.

I guess i don't order enough from them to see any problems but maybe that's a good thing in a way lol I wish i could have these big credits with companies but for now i have to take things as they come.

shakey0818

I have heard many comments about how frank has turned into a cowboy poster boy on many of the pages of his catalogue.I had a chance to scrool through it today and OMG what a fool.Dosent he hear the rumors,read the comments and posts of the people here and other places.I have heard good and bad things about them but never would consider them at all for anything.If i would ever need anything to,from & about anything i would get it here at Signs 101.From what i have seen here the Merchant Members are the first ones to unselfishly offer their advice and recomendations,even without self-promotion and most of the commente from the members are that they are without a doubt second to none.So I say "go to the fellers here not there"

fmg

Top marks to Nepco Products out of R.I great company to do business with.
Advantage have great customer service.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I heard that Josh with Bigfishdigital is the best when you need someone who actually knows what the products can do. Lol j/k guys I know you love you other vendors but when it comes to window perf, banner material, laminates, and latex photo gloss there is no one who can compete with me even if you are out of state. When I mean compete I am talking quality and price, my lead time is longer though since it all ships from Cali.

CheapVehicleWrap

Well, I can't tell you what I've learned lately except there is allot of cost cutting going on (as would be expected when one is too big in this economy) (3 warehouse closed last year), my local warehouse is supposedly now manned by 1 person. I was VERY disappointed to see the Ij380 bundle not reflect the 3M deal which I've argued many times with them. Frank also has or is getting a plane so I guess he's now the Flying Cowboy.

shakey0818

Top marks to Nepco Products out of R.I great company to do business with.
Advantage have great customer service.
I used them allot when i first began and your right nobody beets them as far as i know but then again i only used Garston and them so it wasn't a hard choice.Pm me some day lets get to know each other,not too many people from NE.

Typestries

well, they dropped triangle ink under one code, added a new code for it and guess what the new code is $39 more. Same stuff! Called, and was told "that's the way it is" I'm not kidding. Love it. I'm done. I was sick of all of the bad chips, anyway.

Mosh

At last count there are seven Signs 101 members who are representatives of Fellers. They have never shown any interest in becoming Merchant subscribers though.

That sucks, because I have nothing to say but good things about Fellers (other that that crappy hat Frank wears) My rep is Sonny Liston (no not the boxer, but that is a cool name) and she checks on me at least once a month and price matches ANYTHING. Now my free shipping did go from $50 to $100, but you know shipping is going up with fuel prices so I can unsterstand that. They are the Wal-Mart of the sign supply world and have alot to offer. I have been with them since it was Ameriban and was a three page catalog sale on transfer tape....I am going to drop Sonny a line to join the 101 an see if we can get some Signs101 deals going!!!!

shakey0818

That sucks, because I have nothing to say but good things about Fellers (other that that crappy hat Frank wears) My rep is Sonny Liston (no not the boxer, but that is a cool name) and she checks on me at least once a month and price matches ANYTHING. Now my free shipping did go from $50 to $100, but you know shipping is going up with fuel prices so I can unsterstand that. They are the Wal-Mart of the sign supply world and have alot to offer. I have been with them since it was Ameriban and was a three page catalog sale on transfer tape....I am going to drop Sonny a line to join the 101 an see if we can get some Signs101 deals going!!!!
who wouldn't cater to you Mosh?Your well respected in the this business and did have many employees some time ago.

Mosh

who wouldn't cater to you Mosh?Your well respected in the this business and did have many employees some time ago.

Well thank you. I already have 6 "employees" on the way here, as I just secured a large contract from the government. So things are looking better than ever. Like I have said many times I go from 20 to 0 employees,and back from 0 to 25, but I am always turning out products. They key is if you do not OWE anything you will never be in a bind if you are not busy, thus always making money! BTW, we have a "region 5" factory here making military bags and they can't label them fast enough so that is what we are doing. Not glamore, but high dollar! Way more than I could get for printing a t-shirt for John-Q-Public! Government work, and you wonder why I drive a Vette?

cdiesel

I've got nothing but good things to say about Fellers. They have one of the most comprehensive product lines, a very informative, well organized catalog, 50+ offices, and have basically everything we use within a day's shipping.

We spend a lot of money on supplies. We negotiate prices on our more heavily used items, but that's it. Why beat up your suppliers on every item you buy? If it's something you only use every once in awhile, pay catalog price on it. Let the guy make a few bucks, because we all know margins on the supply end of our business are not great. I'm absolutely willing to pay a couple extra bucks for outstanding service. I don't beat my suppliers up.

Imagine if your customers called and haggled with you on every item they ever buy. You'd be on here bitching about what a PITA they are.

Our local rep, along with everyone I ever talk to on the phone (I always seem to get the same 5 or 6 people) is very knowledgable about their products and extremely friendly.

As for billing, we don't have any issues either. We had a situation a couple years ago where we kept hitting our $10k credit limit and our orders were put on hold. No big deal, we'd call and fax over a copy of a check, stick it in the mail, and our orders were released immediately. Problem was, we were hitting this every 5-10 days. Jessica in A/R suggested increasing our limit. They did (by a ton, might I add), and we've only hit our limit a couple of times since then. We receive invoices with our orders, not packing lists. We input them as they come in and send checks out regularly.

All in all, Fellers is a great resource.

visual800

I did notice their catalog was a little thinner this year, understandable. I placed in trash, sorry fellers.