• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers

Malkin

exactly. It's not fair practice at all.

This is exactly why I don't give a discount when customers ask for one, they then think you have been screwing them. I usually offer a different, cheaper product instead.

ProWraps

thats business as usual. all industries do it. even pizza joints. if you dont ask for a discount, why give it? do you offer bottom line pricing to your customers? or do you negotiate a deal based on what others are doing for your customer to get the job. give me a break. you DO THE SAME DAMN THING.

and lets get very real here.

on the subject of your SALES rep knowing the product backwards and forwards. come on.

seriously?

how is my sales rep supposed to know what i know after i run thousands of feet of it through my machines? do they sell product or wrap cars?

really?

they know the basics. if you are expecting them to know more than you about that product then YOU are the problem. their job is to sell it to you.

does your sales rep know what you know about product? (the one you employ to get you sales). highly unlikely. their job is to know the basics and the art of selling your business to the customer.

these guys/gals are underpaid and deal with your crap all day long.

they need to know the basics and focus on making the best deal for you. expecting them to know everything about it is unrealistic at best.

thats what PRODUCT reps are for. not SALES reps.

btw, this isnt a post about fellers, this is a post about sales reps in our industry as a whole. or to be fair, any industry. many of you sound like spoiled brats.