• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fish Tacos Logo

TheSellOut

I really like your concept, here is a idea I threw together with the bite mark towards the back which in turn also acts as the fin!

Attachments

• Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 114

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
After seeing heath's idea. I played with it a bit...

Attachments

• eft.jpg
    eft.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 107

HaroldDesign

I LOVE THOSE! Unfortunately for me, you guys already did about the best things that can be done with the initial concept, so I'll probably scrap it!
:clapping:

TheSellOut

I LOVE THOSE! Unfortunately for me, you guys already did about the best things that can be done with the initial concept, so I'll probably scrap it!
:clapping:

Go for it, then the next time I am in Milwaukee I will know where to go for "FISH" Tacos!!

Way to take that idea and run with it guys, they look awesome!!

Jillbeans

I like the direction this went.
Agree with Darlak, it needs red.
Post #27 with red copy would be my pick.
Never had a fish taco.
Love....Jill

signmeup

The red text looks good Jill. I think I like it with a green line instead of blue though.

Attachments

• FishTaco3sm.jpg
    FishTaco3sm.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 105

rjpjr

My mind went in a different direction when I heard the name. It has other meanings in slang terms.

You are a VERY BAD MAN!!! :omg2:

I wondered how long it would take before this thread would descend to this deep dark level... :doh::ROFLMAO:

Marlene

is that still a bite mark on the taco's back? it is creepy having the eye and the bite mark as it looks like a live fish is being eaten. maybe get rid of the hole in it's back and put a tail on it and that might work.

signmeup

If you have explain a logo it ain't working. But seriously....you guys didn't get this? Does this help?

Attachments

• FishTaco4sm.jpg
    FishTaco4sm.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 109

Marlene

yes, much better. something really creepy about the bite hole in the fish with the eye! now it looks like a fish, but not so much a taco. I still think a stupid Mexican hat is called for, you know, a happy fish wearing a hat with a taco in his hand.

HaroldDesign

yes, much better. something really creepy about the bite hole in the fish with the eye! now it looks like a fish, but not so much a taco. I still think a stupid Mexican hat is called for, you know, a happy fish wearing a hat with a taco in his hand.
That's exactly what I started doing, and then I realized it was looking like Charlie Tuna! I'm back to messing around with my original concept. I'm having fun with it.