• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flower Shop Logo feedback

F

firstclassvinyls

Thanks everyone for your opinions. I visualized it a different way and put a few of your ideas combined within the design. Let me know which one works the best thank you all!!

Logo design 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Marlene

the font you switched to has less going on with the letters in country then it does with the word floral. since the word floral has a lot of movement and country is so static, I'd go back to making the "C" into a flower with leaves like your first attempt and leave the word floral as is. also put it on the same baseline as country as it looks odd.

Signmaker1234

I agree

the font you switched to has less going on with the letters in country then it does with the word floral. since the word floral has a lot of movement and country is so static, I'd go back to making the "C" into a flower with leaves like your first attempt and leave the word floral as is. also put it on the same baseline as country as it looks odd.

I thought about that too, moving the flower back to the "c", I think it would balance it out?

F

firstclassvinyls

Thanks everyone for the replies. I think everyone has different opinions and it will be that ways regardless of what we come up with. I do respect everyone opinions as well and we are just going to go with what fits the bill. I am very happy with the inputs and the direction it took from the first one presented. Thank you all and until the next one!!!

Marlene

I thought about that too, moving the flower back to the "c", I think it would balance it out?

give it a try to see if it works. I'd like to see you or it to get it looking right then to just copy some of the ideas posted as that won't do you much good in learning to fix and balance out a design. the ideas posted have been good but only if they help you see what works and why. keep trying

Jillbeans

This is a visual of what I suggested the other day.
It may be a bit heavy on the Country but at least it looks concise and upbeat.

Attachments

• coun.jpg
    coun.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 106

Jillbeans

That is a fun twist. I like that idea.
But do you see what I mean about putting the floral & gift on one line?
I think it just reads better.