• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Google Wave, anyone interested in an invitation?

rcook99

Question for anyone that can help. I went to accept the invitation and it wants me to download Google Chrome. So my question is should I download it or use one of the others (Firefox or Safari) or not do anything and go forward at your own peril is what Google says.

signage

I did not get that when I accepted my invite! I would maybe do a search and see if you can find out why it is asking that!

legacyborn

I use google chrome already (only because Firefox crashes my computer) so I did not get that either. But I suppose that's to be expected.

Adam Bennett

I don't get it. I have a few invites left.

I added all the contacts from the s101 group, but I can't do anything, and I can't find the s101 wave either. And now my whole wave interface is frozen- no inbox, no contacts...

This is AWESOME!!

CES020

I'm all out now, so someone else that gets an invitation will have to pick up the ball and pass some out.

I don't get it either and I can't see the signs101 wave either. I open it a lot and look at it, but I haven't found a use for it yet :)

cgsigns_jamie

Those of you looking for the Signs101 wave....

1. Add me to your contacts: jamiethole (at) googlewave (dot) com
2. Start a new Wave called Signs101
3. Add me to that new Wave

I'll see the Wave on my screen and I'll add you to the Signs101 Waves.

We had concerns with "strangers" joining our Wave and messing with it so we decided to go with Invite Only.