• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Google Wave, anyone interested in an invitation?

signgal

OMG I feel sooooo stupid! I can't even figure out how to get to the signs101 link to add everyone...

saktrnch

OMG I feel sooooo stupid! I can't even figure out how to get to the signs101 link to add everyone...

Don't feel alone. I've had it for over a month and haven't figured out what to do with it beside just look at it. The new iPad may not be much, but I bet it's easy to use.

signgal

rofl i can't even find any setting or options or anyway to put that and when i click on the link jamie made it says i'm not a participant :( but... but... I wanna be

signgal

Yes, Eric... come over to the dark side... everyone's doing it, looking at the screen scratching their heads that is LOL

rcook99

Eric if you need an invite let me know you email and I will send it.

Teri, I have had it for about a month too, and still look at the screen and scratch my head. LOL

signgal

corey, I sent it but be warned... one of the fellas on here said he sent me one yesterday and i still hadn't gotten it when I talked to a friend this afternoon. He had an extra and sent it and I got it right away!

rcook, thanks... i feel much better now that I at the very least have a picture. I've moved on to trying to find our signs101 group

cgsigns_jamie

A reminder for those of you looking for the S101 waves... someone needs to add you as a participant.

I'd be more than happy to help... follow the directions below.
Those of you looking for the Signs101 wave....

1. Add me to your contacts: jamiethole (at) googlewave (dot) com
2. Start a new Wave called Signs101
3. Add me to that new Wave

I'll see the Wave on my screen and I'll add you to the Signs101 Waves.

We had concerns with "strangers" joining our Wave and messing with it so we decided to go with Invite Only.

Also I have 15 invites left, if you'd like on please PM me your email address and I'll send the invite. Please be sure to PM as I don't always check this thread and the PM's are sent to my email.

signgal

COOL! Thank you... whew! I didn't have much hair left to pull out! Are we supposed to add all the people in the group?! Man, I didn't know I'd hafta work!