• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Google Wave, anyone interested in an invitation?

Boomer

Thanks Kalree, I now have some invites,my wife used a couple but I will pass on what I can.

CES020

What's the deal with the Chrome message on install? I sent it to someone and they tried to activate their account and it said they needed to install Chrome. I think it was mentioned once before.

They aren't allowed to do that, as it's in a corporate environment and they do not have the ability to install that.

I can't get the message, so I can't see what's needed to work around it. They use IE, and can't use anything else.

Can you cancel that message or do you have to accept or install it?

Anyone know?

cgsigns_jamie

They don't have to install the Chrome the browser... just a Internet Explorer PLUG-IN called "Chrome Frame"

They will probably need administrative access to the computer to install the Plug-In. (I know that's how I have our network setup)

CES020

Yup, that's the problem. They can't install that and have been refused by their IT department, so they don't know how to get past that point.