• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hall of Fame threads

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Remember when OP use to post his long winded tirades in all caps without paragraphs and everyone would yell at him... :ROFLMAO:

Pat Whatley

Remember when OP use to post his long winded tirades in all caps without paragraphs and everyone would yell at him... :ROFLMAO:

You remember when isign would post a two page response, complete with links, footnotes, and a complete attachment of quotes? :ROFLMAO: To his credit isigns responses usually made sense....OP not so much.

iSign

wow... it's like watching my kids grow up... I never noticed it happen...

have I really mellowed with age?

(or just tightened up my tirades into more efficient packages?)

iSign

that is so simple I have no idea what it means... but I think I'll kneel on rice paper & chant it repeatedly anyway... with incense and tea...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
As an additional guideline, please do not suggest any thread for the Hall of Fame forum unless it has been inactive for at least three months.

iSign

Awww... And the ladder thread was halfway there, until I drew attention to it...

But that's cool! That raises the challenge, to dig into that steel sieve of a memory, and dredge up some older hall-worthy moments!

Thanks for setting this up Fred

Jillbeans

Nope, but it would have been dated shortly prior to then.
New guy came on, I can't remember the reason, and used the phrase "minus well" for "Might as well".
Thanks for looking Fred!

iSign

ah yes, the minus well thread... good call Jill... He breaks it out again in post 22, somewhat minimizing any dumb smartphone substitution claims as well... what a classic!!! (so, he never did get banned huh... interesting...)