• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hall of Fame threads

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Fred, before you do this, maybe you should think about selling the rights for making movies and comedy skits out of this stuff. There's some really good material in there.

If you wanna really want to make something big.... show the OC and BoD stuff. That was some really wild chit, too. :ROFLMAO:

No, tell me I didn't start that, again............... :banghead:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good idea,
Some members will warrant their own sub-directories, one of them will need a pretty long header......
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

wayne k
guam usa

Pat Whatley

If you wanna really want to make something big.... show the OC and BoD stuff. That was some really wild chit, too. :ROFLMAO:

No, tell me I didn't start that, again............... :banghead:

Thanks. I had mentally blocked that out until just now.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
The nightmare in 06'

Attachments

• op.jpg
    op.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 75

Flame

If young Rick had early post, he would have been worse... you are a man now my friend, and a good one...

Thanks Rick :)

Can't say I want to bring up some...um, uncomfortable moments here but eh, if it's good entertainment guess it's ok lol.

Vinylman

One problem I can foresee, is someone coming to a thread that was formerly locked down and NOT realizing the background behind the re-posting of said thread.
New comments and allegations begin to fly, old wounds we thought where healed surface, ...

Could become just as contentious as what caused it to be closed in the first place.

Fred; please set up guidelines [which I and others will most likely not read] so that it can be entertaining without causing further harm to the readers or those mentioned in the closed threads to be harmed.

EXAMPLE:
What if someone[anyone] had a serious drinking problem in their past. A few people in the community where aware of this persons FORMER BEHAVIOR, but the person had turned their life around some time in the recent past.
Along comes a new neighbor into the community, [after the transformation of the former transgressor] what should be the point of view of the new neighbor toward the former drinker [problem maker, NOW REFORMED] ?

If the new neighbor has no knowledge of the former drinkers transgressions, [ and assuming they are no longer causing ANY PROBLEMS for current neighbors, and current neighbors have forgiven the earlier transgressions] would it serve any positive good to perhaps poison the new neighbors point of reference for future interaction with the FORMER trouble maker?

All of us can have our point of view of other people and situations altered if only slightly by negative or false information. It happens every day. Perhaps erring on the side of caution can prevent that from happening here BEFORE it starts a firestorm.

Just something to ponder!

iSign

One problem I can foresee, is someone coming to a thread that was formerly locked down and NOT realizing the background behind the re-posting of said thread.
New comments and allegations begin to fly, old wounds we thought where healed surface, ......

EXAMPLE:
What if someone[anyone] had a serious drinking problem in their past. A few people in the community where aware of this persons FORMER BEHAVIOR, but the person had turned their life around some time in the recent past....

Just something to ponder!

what? ...did you quit drinking or something bob? you haven't pissed me off in at least a few years I don't think :Big Laugh (I didn't quit.. but I don't think I've pissed you off lately either... aw, maybe we've just been busy :rock-n-roll:)

guidelines??
god forbid...

I don't think anyone intended on "unlocking' any locked threads... just filing them in the same drawer....