• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hall of Fame threads

Pat Whatley

Now that Addy's latest thread has been locked down it's going to disappear into the abyss of old posts. I think there should be a Hall of Fame section for some of the more entertaining threads that have come along over the years like the Corn Dog thread, some of the design threads like the Fish Taco thread, and Mosh's drinking stories.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can Cappy and S&F be in there, too ?? They were some real winners and their reasoning powers.... well lack of, were just simply amazing. :rock-n-roll:

NEGD

Can Cappy and S&F be in there, too ?? They were some real winners and their reasoning powers.... well lack of, were just simply amazing. :rock-n-roll:
And I would appreciate the opportunity to experience some of what I missed before becoming a member here. I luckily have read the ladder thread... but there has to be so much more :notworthy:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Mosh threads are always a blast... Sarge as well... early, early Flame threads were fun... Any thread where someone stomped off. Reps logo post was one of my favorites... when Cappy was kicked out then came back in other forms... the critique of 10 year old logos was fun... so many more...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, probably just looking up pretty much any thread that's been locked down should prove good reading. So if we had a lock-down thread category and as we remembered really good threads that just fizzled out, we could have a committee vote on whether its Hall of Fame material or not and go from there.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I remember the show us your wife/girlfriend thread seemed a bit long and heavily viewed. And the show us your rides.... not to be confused with the show us your wife thread :Big Laugh

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Ladies and Gents ...

I can create such a category and copy requested threads to it for the enjoyment of others. What I ask is that you

1. Locate the thread.
  2. Review the thread to make sure it warrants the move.
  3. PM me your request along with a link to the thread.