• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Gino...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES020

Gino, if I had a problem with you, I'd bring it to you. I never said I had a problem with you. I simply stated a fact. You posted something similar about chipmunks some time ago and I was pointing out that people had issues with that then, as they do with this time around with Addie.

How you construct that into me being a friend or an enemy is beyond me. So if I post a link to something you posted, I'm your enemy and I have some problem with you and my nose up your a%%?

Get serious. If you're ashamed of using similar techniques to Addie, that's your beef, not mine. I have not passed judgement on anyone in this thread, you or him. Again, how that's my nose up your a$$, again, is beyond me. So stop trying to read things in posts that simply aren't there. Or maybe point to a point in my posts where I called you out or did something to hurt your feelings.

Oh, and let's forget the fact that 3 other people mentioned your name for the same thing. So I guess it's you that has the problem with me? Because you didn't say the same thing to those people that mentioned the same thread I posted. So if you have a problem with me, then PM me what the problem is and explain why you'd call me out in public but not call out others who said the same thing? Or, you could just post it in public here, like you already did, instead of PM'ing me and discussing it privately.

I don't like or dislike you. I don't know you. Never met you, don't know any reason I would like or dislike you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino, if I had a problem with you, I'd bring it to you. I never said I had a problem with you. I simply stated a fact. You posted something similar about chipmunks some time ago and I was pointing out that people had issues with that then, as they do with this time around with Addie.

How you construct that into me being a friend or an enemy is beyond me. So if I post a link to something you posted, I'm your enemy and I have some problem with you and my nose up your a%%?

Get serious. If you're ashamed of using similar techniques to Addie, that's your beef, not mine. I have not passed judgement on anyone in this thread, you or him. Again, how that's my nose up your a$$, again, is beyond me. So stop trying to read things in posts that simply aren't there. Or maybe point to a point in my posts where I called you out or did something to hurt your feelings.

Ya know, it's getting old real fast and if you want to play the innocent little victim here.... go ahead. You know damned straight.... any place you get a chance to take a jab at me... you do. I don't mind it, not in the least, but don't act like you have no idea of what I'm talking about. You and about 50 other people know it and others have PM'ed me asking what's your beef... as what did I do to you to cause such bullchit.

You stated NO FACT at all, CES. This is not at all what I wrote about 6 months ago. Nothing of the same in any way, shape or form..... other than it involves animals drowning. Mine was something I heard of and it worked, so I shared, not realizing getting rid of vermin and rodents was gonna stir so much human emotion for a destructive harmful pest. I saw the other side, but didn't make excuses for my actions. In fact, I had so much trouble doing it, I did stop and went back to shooting them.

On the other hand... Addie makes several horrible remarks as to how he supposedly takes care of the raccoons down his way, which in my opinion is despicable. Once he hears the negativity, he changes gears and back-pedals and blames it on the Forest Rangers as their method and he's only following their instructions.

I have a reason for trying to get rid of the raccoons in my area. They are destroying things, so I've been scaring them off and it's slowly not working any longer. However, the problem is, they are coming to me and I have an overpopulation of raccoons in the area, so I might have to do something. However, drowning them is out of the question.

Where with Addie, he wants to bait them in with not only why they are coming around in the first place.... he is setting out special treats for them to lure them in and then trap them and then dispose of them in his method. The raccoons don't live at my house, they come here. The chipmunks live all around my house, so I'm not luring them in, I was just setting up traps. Traps which kill, not lure them. They're already here. Get the picture ?? Our raccoons will be scared away or shot in the head. On my own property I can do whatever I want to rid it of pests. For the have a hart traps.... where do you let the little critters go ?? Even if you put them in a truck and drive 200 miles away..... you are giving your problems to someone else..... Is that fair ??

So in response to your statement about friend or enemy... I simply said I have two great friends with you two. You're no enemy.... that I know of. That's rather strong language and kinda odd delusions.... even for you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
how about you both just drown addie then shake hands and make up? yeah?

:ROFLMAO: I'm Okay with the shakin' hands and makin' up, but I like Addie around here. Although the vast majority want him gone or banned.... he is a constant reminder to all..... what not to be when you grow up.........:clapping:

HulkSmash

:ROFLMAO: I'm Okay with the shakin' hands and makin' up, but I like Addie around here. Although the vast majority want him gone or banned.... he is a constant reminder to all..... what not to be when you grow up.........:clapping:

Harsh Gino, Harsh..rofl

CES020

Ya know, it's getting old real fast and if you want to play the innocent little victim here.... go ahead. You know damned straight.... any place you get a chance to take a jab at me... you do. I don't mind it, not in the least, but don't act like you have no idea of what I'm talking about. You and about 50 other people know it and others have PM'ed me asking what's your beef... as what did I do to you to cause such bullchit.

You can call it what you want Gino. Can you point to one post from me in the last 6 months where I took some jabs at you?

I wasn't "taking jabs" at you in this post. If you'd get your head out of your a$$ and read the thread, you'd see my post had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. It wasn't calling you out, it wasn't saying you were a good or bad person, it wasn't saying you should or shouldn't drown animals. It had nothing to do with you. But I guess in your world, everything is about you? I don't know, that's just a guess.

My point was that Addie was being condemned for drowning animals. It wasn't like some of you are hedging now and saying it had nothing to do with that, it was about his attitude towards it that was offensive, not the drowning. That's just a convenient way to backtrack for some. My point was to question if they felt it was okay when one person did it because they are a "friend" and not okay when another person does it that they don't like.

Like I said, there's no less than 3 other people that pointed it out, but you (and your PM buddies that notified you about "my beef") felt no reason to mention anyone other than me.

I think you're standing too close to the solvent printers. If you honestly thought for 1 second that I was sitting on the sidelines waiting to attack the all mighty Gino, then you are delusional.

Like I said, show me where I've been nit picking you and taking jabs at you.

Contrary to popular belief, my world doesn't revolve around you Gino. I don't think about you, I don't think about how to make you look bad, I don't think about how to argue with you, I don't think about how to parse words from your posts and start arguments with you. I don't read every word you say, hoping there is something I can take an opposite point of view with you on. If that's your impression of me, then you couldn't be any more wrong.

I've not said a single word in this thread about your actions and if I personally agreed or disagreed with them, so no need to defend your position to me. I haven't taken a side in this publicly, so if you're pushing that at me, you're again, reading far more into something than it was written.

I confess, that's all a lie. Gino, you caught me. You caught me red handed. See, I cleared my work schedule, flew down to Florida and met with Addie. We concocted this amazing scheme. I bought Addie a raccoon trap so he could trap a raccoon and then dispose of it. He wanted to shoot it, but I insisted he drown it because if he drowned it, then we could use it against you later on, on a sign forum.

Once he did that, then I flew out to Colorado and got ColoradoSigns to post a photo and call your name out specifically. I knew that would be a good link to get the plan Addie and I worked up into action. Once we started talking about killing animals, Addie said he'd post the raccoon bit to see if he got a different response than your post from before.

We were dead right, it got a different response when he did it, which is what we expected when we plotted this entire thing out 2 months ago.

It appeared some people kept condemning the drowning action, which was all part of the plan. It would then give me the opportunity to post a link to your post from before, in hopes of making you look like a ___________(fill in the blank with whatever you think I keep trying to make you look like). It worked brilliantly. You took the bait and came after me. Great! That was all part of the plan.

So now we're here, and I've linked to an old post. We really didn't think to plan past this point, so I'm not sure the next step. I guess I'll have to check flights and see if I can make it back to Florida tonight to work on the second phase of the secret "Make Gino look ____________(fill in the blank with whatever I'm supposed to be trying to make you look like) Plan".

Yeah, that's the way it was all rolling before you figured me out..........:notworthy:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You can call it what you want Gino. Can you point to one post from me in the last 6 months where I took some jabs at you?

I wasn't "taking jabs" at you in this post. If you'd get your head out of your a$$ and read the thread, you'd see my post had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. It wasn't calling you out, it wasn't saying you were a good or bad person, it wasn't saying you should or shouldn't drown animals. It had nothing to do with you. But I guess in your world, everything is about you? I don't know, that's just a guess.

My point was that Addie was being condemned for drowning animals. It wasn't like some of you are hedging now and saying it had nothing to do with that, it was about his attitude towards it that was offensive, not the drowning. That's just a convenient way to backtrack for some. My point was to question if they felt it was okay when one person did it because they are a "friend" and not okay when another person does it that they don't like.

Like I said, there's no less than 3 other people that pointed it out, but you (and your PM buddies that notified you about "my beef") felt no reason to mention anyone other than me.

I think you're standing too close to the solvent printers. If you honestly thought for 1 second that I was sitting on the sidelines waiting to attack the all mighty Gino, then you are delusional.

Contrary to popular belief, my world doesn't revolve around you Gino. I don't think about you, I don't think about how to make you look bad, I don't think about how to argue with you, I don't think about how to parse words from your posts and start arguments with you. I don't read every word you say, hoping there is something I can take an opposite point of view with you on. If that's your impression of me, then you couldn't be any more wrong.

I've not said a single word in this thread about your actions and if I personally agreed or disagreed with them, so no need to defend your position to me. I haven't taken a side in this publicly, so if you're pushing that at me, you're again, reading far more into something than it was written.

I confess, that's all a lie
. Gino, you caught me. You caught me red handed. See, I cleared my work schedule, flew down to Florida and met with Addie. We concocted this amazing scheme. I bought Addie a raccoon trap so he could trap a raccoon and then dispose of it. He wanted to shoot it, but I insisted he drown it because if he drowned it, then we could use it against you later on, on a sign forum.

Once he did that, then I flew out to Colorado and got ColoradoSigns to post a photo and call your name out specifically. I knew that would be a good link to get the plan Addie and I worked up into action. Once we started talking about killing animals, Addie said he'd post the raccoon bit to see if he got a different response than your post from before.

We were dead right, it got a different response when he did it, which is what we expected when we plotted this entire thing out 2 months ago.

It appeared some people kept condemning the drowning action, which was all part of the plan. It would then give me the opportunity to post a link to your post from before, in hopes of making you look like a ___________(fill in the blank with whatever you think I keep trying to make you look like). It worked brilliantly. You took the bait and came after me. Great! That was all part of the plan.

So now we're here, and I've linked to an old post. We really didn't think to plan past this point, so I'm not sure the next step. I guess I'll have to check flights and see if I can make it back to Florida tonight to work on the second phase of the secret "Make Gino look ____________(fill in the blank with whatever I'm supposed to be trying to make you look like) Plan".

Yeah, that's the way it was all rolling before you figured me out..........
:notworthy:

You used the term.... delusional. After this post of yours, :Sleeping:I rest my case.
You put w-a-a-a-y too much into this. You have more of a problem than I thought. Now you're bringing more people into this and making it even bigger.

See ya tomorrow:toasting:.......​

ProWraps

I confess, that's all a lie. Gino, you caught me. You caught me red handed. See, I cleared my work schedule, flew down to Florida and met with Addie. We concocted this amazing scheme. I bought Addie a raccoon trap so he could trap a raccoon and then dispose of it. He wanted to shoot it, but I insisted he drown it because if he drowned it, then we could use it against you later on, on a sign forum.

Yeah, that's the way it was all rolling before you figured me out..........:notworthy:

cliff notes please.

CES020

cliff notes please.

You can just start at the "I confess, that's all a lie" part. That should be short enough reading for you :)

So no evidence of me looking to pick fights with you? Yeah, didn't think so either. Let's not let facts get in the way of your accusations towards me.

This is the most bizarre thread in a long time. I am surprised that this has turned into a bash fest between many intelligent, respected and valued contributors of this forum... I have had my fair share of arguments here but they have always been industry/business related. You cats are taking this way to personal and feeding the drama to an idiot especially given the crazy thread that I have no idea why anyone would even entertain and be part of these ideas and actions on a industry related site like this.. Better suited for www.crazyrodentkillers101.com or www.ihateracoons101.com/killem (those are not real)

It is amazing how much negativity and hostility one Kook (AdTech) can bring out.. That dude is a cancer thread when ever he chimes in. I am curious how a six year old can drum up all of this drama with childish and lack of common sense tactics...

You guys should really let this one die already (no pun intended)...

Last edited:

Locals Find!

Gino, I never backpedaled once on this issue. Why don't you get your CHIT together and start with some honesty for once. I for one am getting sick of your Lies. You twist facts trying to make me look like the bad guy.

Your the one that backpedaled on your method of drowning chipmunks. You bragged about it. Saying you loved the "Pink Spray" when you shot them with your .38. I took care of the racoons that were a problem around an area I worked. I didn't lure them there. I didn't take pleasure in it. I did my job that I was paid for. They were already feeding out of dumpters and bothering the guests. I learned my methods from the trappers that were hired that taught me how to take over. I didn't go out to kill them for sport or fun. Frankly anywhere else they probably wouldn't have been an issue to me or anyone else. However, when you have guests paying $300 a night to park their expensive RVs on the Beach in Florida they expect a pleasant experience not Racoons chasing them around and tearing up their stuff.

Go try to pedal your BS elsewhere. More and More people are truly seeing the one around here who is doing the Backpedaling and you don't like it when your caught in your own pile of crap. Now go clean up your own mess and stop trying to throw you crap at me.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Addie & Gino = Oil & Vinegar
Don't mix well but anytime someone is tossing a salad and you find one - the other is close by.

wayne k
guam usa

SignosaurusRex

...hey bartender!, can I get another beer down here? second thought...Make it whiskey! We got an out of control train down here.......

Gino, I never backpedaled once on this issue. Why don't you get your CHIT together and start with some honesty for once. I for one am getting sick of your Lies. You twist facts trying to make me look like the bad guy.

Your the one that backpedaled on your method of drowning chipmunks. You bragged about it. Saying you loved the "Pink Spray" when you shot them with your .38. I took care of the racoons that were a problem around an area I worked. I didn't lure them there. I didn't take pleasure in it. I did my job that I was paid for. They were already feeding out of dumpters and bothering the guests. I learned my methods from the trappers that were hired that taught me how to take over. I didn't go out to kill them for sport or fun. Frankly anywhere else they probably wouldn't have been an issue to me or anyone else. However, when you have guests paying $300 a night to park their expensive RVs on the Beach in Florida they expect a pleasant experience not Racoons chasing them around and tearing up their stuff.

Go try to pedal your BS elsewhere. More and More people are truly seeing the one around here who is doing the Backpedaling and you don't like it when your caught in your own pile of crap. Now go clean up your own mess and stop trying to throw you crap at me.

go read post #74 ... embarrassing to say the least .. leave your redneck, inbred stuff aside let t go and start posting positive contributions to this forum .. perhaps to grow your business or at the least help others here....

this thread is a horrible example and not of how industry peers and leaders should contribute to such a valuable resource and community..

anyone want to talk shop?..

SignosaurusRex

go read post #74 ... embarrassing to say the least .. leave your redneck, inbred stuff aside let t go and start posting positive contributions to this forum .. perhaps to grow your business or at the least help others here....

this thread is a horrible example and not of how industry peers and leaders should contribute to such a valuable resource and community..

anyone want to talk shop?..

Absolutely.... Mike, If I order 73 individual banners, will you drop ship them to individual locations across the continent with my provided shipping labels?

Status
Not open for further replies.