• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you handle....... Employee Fights?

CRoWYoTE

Here's something to add to the discussion, What do you think about having cameras in the production areas? Too "Big Brother"? It would cut down on fool'in around and possibly theft.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
bet your mouth was the cause though......just sayin....

Nope. I had just gotten to this place and 5 minutes later I was walking by this guy and he said 'f*ckin' a**hole' under his breath and I asked him to repeat it. He said, you heard me. His wife told me to go away and I asked her, did you hear what he said ?? She said, yes and he was wrong. I'm sorry. He's drunk. I said, no sweat. When Louie gets drunk the whole world is against him and he's the strongest guy around.

Anyway, about 20 minutes later, a bunch of us decided to go to another club. Out of nowhere, Louie takes a swing at me from behind and almost missed and fell, but connected enough for me to realize why everyone in front of me started running my way. I turned around and punched him in the face and he fell backwards, but was too drunk to feel anything. He got back up off the floor and about 6 guys were holding him back. The cops came and the rest is history. He was banned from the club and another club where we both belong also warned him.

So, you guessed wrong. It was someone else's mouth. I'm about the friendliest guy you'd know when I'm drinking. For that matter, even when I'm not drinking. It's just stoopid things that get me going........ :peace!:

Oh..... I asked the Police if I saw him on my property if I could shoot him. They said.... absolutely. This is now on file and admitted he threatened to kill me..... several times. :clapping:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Fire them both!

No doubt about it go get 2 new guys! For someone to not have enough self control to not fight is not someone you want in your company let alone the liability issues if someone would have gotten seriously injured. What if god forbid he went off on a customer, you gotta be cool under pressure and with the sue happy world we live in its not worth the risk in my opinion.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
This is the time you wish you had your shop rigged up with cameras.

$300 and you have PROOF of what happens on your property. On the clock and off.

bayviewsignworks

That's type of thing that keeps me from hiring employees. Are they otherwise good workers who don't smoke, get to work on time and don't complain?

ExposeJustin

I had a similar situation occur but canned both employees before it got physical at work. They ended up duking it out somewhere else, some of the guys heard about it from one or the other, but it wasnt at our shop.