• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How long have you been on here?

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Stalked for years, joined in 2014 till I retired at the end of 2017. No way to reclaim my old account, everything attached to it as far as passwords, email accounts to reset anything are long gone, so I re-joined again last year when I came back out of retirement. I guess I'm an oldie/ newbie :toasting:

gnubler

Early 2021, after getting thrown into the sign business overnight. I'd be even more lost without it.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Not sure what your implying but 4Edgetalk was a great forum… Gerber Edges are pretty much out of the picture now
I think Fred did a great job with this forum.

jochwat

Graphics Department
Lurked for a while.
Became a member on October 26th, 2016.
Banned by Fred on October 26th, 2016.
Re-enlisted under the new administration October of 2018, if I read the notes correctly.

Laughed as often as I learned, and continue to do so. This place is all right.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Lurked for a while.
Became a member on October 26th, 2016.
Banned by Fred on October 26th, 2016.
Re-enlisted under the new administration October of 2018, if I read the notes correctly.

Laughed as often as I learned, and continue to do so. This place is all right.

Gotta ask how you got banned in a few hours.

I was banned about 4 times. Oh, maybe 5 counting signareauspsus that administrator from some years ago. Wonder who she/he/it signed back on as ??